edaken 1 krypte0

DeletedUser

"I played the game! Please validate my existence! Everyone would forget me, otherwise!"

DeletedUser

u misread my post,, i said i landed a cs but sadly was unable to hold it.. are u guys not only bullies and bums? but also illiterates?

DeletedUser

so the almighty craptye got knocked down a few oegs and was ubale to get the first artemesia city,,, well id like y'all to know i was an integral part in it.. i hooted and hollered and devised a plan,, and the support that was coming for my killed cs ultimately stooped ur cs.. and now symphony has taken a city... hows it fell ya punk BIA---ES HOWS IT FEEL TO DO SO MUCH WORK AND LOSE SO MANY TROOPS FOR NAUGHT.. love it when a bully gets punched in the mouth,, feels so pflugging good.. oih and by the way pflug all you bums and bullies in craptye,, cause we all know ur full of crapt,, nothing but bums and bullies,, bums and bullies.. ur whole alliance and way of playing is chump..

DeletedUser20908

hDB16BDAF

DeletedUser20908

And one other thing Ecrapken your plan worked so good you weren't even invited into US to share the prize, so who's laughing now loser

DeletedUser

And one other thing Ecrapken your plan worked so good you weren't even invited into US to share the prize, so who's laughing now loser

shhhhhhh ur annoying us.

Loser?

hahahaha ur callind Ed a loser?

take a good look in the mirror

DeletedUser

you're annoying the entire world with your breathing so stop doing that and do the world a favor and stop breathing cause you're stinking up the world and get your arm out of edaken's butt

yea i should, we dont want to break your teeth with my hand that far in now do we ?

as for the breathing and stinking and the rest, nice words from someone who has no life :D

DeletedUser

all i hear is someone moaning and ranting for no reason ....

keep talking to urself :)

entertain us

DeletedUser6691

One is usually not talking to themselves when they get responded to.

DeletedUser

loser cause im not on symphony? they offerd me to join them time and time again.. but im a delusional mofo. and am where i am. so it would be wrong to invite one player to get the reward, when SO MANY OF us helped to thwart craptye.. though like i said before, the blocking of ur failed siedge is mainly my beating the war drums non-stop.and 2 min after u killed my cs, there was hundreds of bir beginning to arrive. thanks to me and ALOT of help from my friends we punched the bum bullies in the mouth, and are now benefitting .while you are not.. hahahahahaha,, hahahahahaa,, y'all are horrible game players that hide in the strength of ur pre-made alliance. no startegy whatsoever.

DeletedUser

Haha, preach it Ed :D
These clowns still haven't gotten over the fact that they couldn't throw their weight around as usual and dominate a target. Sometimes you have to take strategy into consideration... Brute force means little at times like this. Krypt noobs got out executed and their leadership is to blame for that. Lol, Ed so happy that I could help you on your attempt the other night, well worth it... Krypt noobs sent wave after wave at our support, all for NOTHING! Also, hmmmm I wonder who cleared that last bit of dlu. The mighty Krypteia never found the report haha :)

DeletedUser

cause it wasnt them,, these craptye of little intellect never realized that the city had been cleared,, letting us gain support in there to the point they couldnt do anything,, these simpletns lost so many troops clearing the city,, they had nothing left to clear our support.. love it when a bully gets punched int he mouth