Newspaper Edessa Monthly: GOLDEN EDITION!

DeletedUser

EDDESA MONTHLY: Golden Edition

This Month, PnP's have forged, (interviews have been completed ;) ), wars have been waged, lost and won.
RankNamePoint AveragePlayersBattle Points (Overall)Points
1The Rim Team75413159699233756
2Chaos Brigade74104463483357829
3Hades Angels73034990264326028
4Scrouge 59173813585224858
5UPRISING VENDETTA57185054600285881

Note: The information above was recorded at 22/11/12

To Be Announced have changed their name to "Scourge" .... BA HUM BURG!
World Wonder Hunters have changed their names to "The Natives" ... bunch 'o' Rednecks ...

The Rim Team guys are a force to be reckoned with having the lowest of the above five alliances in members and To be announced in second place in terms of members. They have decent amount of BP with Hades angels having 14k more bp then the #2 alliance fighters (The Natives) but are nearly full in alliance cap.

I promised interviews for you guys so you can have it ...

Interview with Bloodred26 of The Rim Team (TRT)​

Q. What is your alliances plan to stop anyone standing between you guys (The Rim Team) and victory of the world?

A. It is very early in the world and having a plan through to WW era is too far in the distance to concern ourselves with yet. 40% of the players with us now may not be around by that time. If I had one plan in place it is to try and retain/build a core group of capable players who are still fighting together at that time. In the meantime it is business as usual, scout some targets, feed on the weak and strengthen our alliance.

Q. Most of WWH's members that have left are in To Be Announced ("Scrouge" .. Bah Hum Burg) now, What is your opinion on this, and how do you think this will affect you guys, in the long run?

A. The fall of WWH (or self implosion) happens often, the realisation that the leadership group is not capable of making informed decisions and leading you into battle can happen at any time but you often see it at the beginning of a world. The members of TBA felt this way for whatever reason and rather than continuing down a path of self destruction were pro-active and changed it. What becomes of them is yet to be seen and I will watch closely as it unfolds but knowing some of the members within this alliance suggests they will be here for a while and I look forward to further discussions with them. Our geographic locations suggest we will either become allies or enemies at some point, preference withheld :)

Q. In 1 months time where do you plan to see your alliance, that everybody just loves?

A. In 1 month I hope to maintain our position in the ABP rankings, currently 2nd which is outstanding considering our member base. We are an aggressive alliance and this is the stat that matters most, there will be no SIM's allowed. If your preference is to run city festivals rather than grow by ABP then you need to look for a friendly alliance to join, preferably in O78.

Q. What is the one biggest struggle for your alliance at this point and time?

A. The biggest struggle for TRT at the moment is recruitment, sorting through the trail of messages looking for the right candidates for recruitment. This is going to be key to our long term success. We only want the members that are prepared to contribute so selecting them from stats alone is a struggle within itself. Recruitment is always open, but a request to join is not necessarily a guaranteed invite.

Q. Finally What is your views of the pnp's going around the external forums?

A. I don't buy much into the externals, full of fluff and bumble, but when I get the time I like to check them out to see who is talking the talk and who is walking the walk. Maybe when the wars begin and I have a bit of trash to talk I will frequent more often :)

Interview of the infamous Alyrea of Chaos Brigade
Q. What is your alliances plan to stop anyone standing between you guys (Chaos Brigade) and victory of the world?

A. Our plan going forward is to be less aggressive with our nearer neighbors and negotiate city swaps rather than expensive evictions on mutual HQ islands.

Q. Most of WWH's members that have left are in To Be Announced what is your view on this? Do plan to treat them just like World Wonder Hunters and rim them out of this world, or maybe leave them alone?

A. TBA (Scrouge) seem like a sensible bunch of lads and I can see then winning this world if they up their naval power. The dispute with WWH arose from an unfortunate conflict of styles.

Great players do not often make great leaders.

Q. In 1 months time where do you plan to see your alliance, that everybody just loves?

A. In 1 months time I see Brigade in 3-5 Allaince ranking unless we merge with another like minded grouping.

A. Our biggest struggle is coming to terms with the hard core side of Revolt and learning new tactics for example the "pass the parcel" city technique to big up your high profile players.

I mean where a player sacrifices a city to build another up.

This was completely new to us and WWH almost strangled us at birth using that tactic.

Q. Finally What is your views of the pnp's going around the external forums?

A. External forums represent an eclectic mix of fact opinion prejudice malice and yes great humour. I Ham up my Bogeyman image to play along . But I do not think the hard core players pay much attention.

I think a lot of "Trash Talk" goes on in ext forum that hopefully most do not take seriously.

Interview with diomedes666 & Nezihs of Hades Angels
Me: would you like to give me an interview for eddesa news papper?
Nezihs: No thank you.

Me: would you like to give me an interview for eddesa news papper?
diomedes666: I do not know what i can answer that is not answered by looking at grepo stats.

Spoken like a true Try-Hard ....

Interview with The High Sheriff of Scourge(TBA)
Seems hes busy in RL

Interview with supertruck2 of UPRISING VENDETTA (<--------- Turn Caps Lock off!!!)
Q. What is your alliances plan to stop anyone standing between you guys (Uprising Vendetta) and victory of the world?

A.We are Focusing on taking over an ocean 3*3 for the world wonders and We are Not Going to pact with the Alliance really close to our alliance, the more it may be able to help in certain situation but the less expansion room and area to move into we'll have . We are self sufficient and know how to deal with hostile situations

Q. Most of WWH's members that have left are in To Be Announced what is your view on this? Will You support TBA or Attack them with Chaos Brigade?

A. According to me, the alliance WWH had an issue over something due to which the players decided to leave and join another alliance
We don't betray our Allies Till now I have Not Heard anything about CB versus TBA if CB goes on WAR with TBA, We will Support CB for sure :D

A.I would love that We have Control over our Dominating Ocean and We are among the TOP 3 ATTACKERS Alliance and all the other MRA'S fall they disturb the planning I Hate Them

A. The Biggest Struggle is against Hades Angels these guys really look good and are present in the same ocean So i cant predict the time for how much time they will be a Danger for us Grepolis Changes Suddenly .....

Q. What is your views of the pnp's going around the external forums?

A. I think that the quote written about us : "UPRISING VENDETTA a new mask for Maelstorm and Maelstrom " is incorrect anyways i love to hear the critics and take the best from the external forums

Q.What was the reasoning behind Maelstrom and Maelstorm merging to form UPRISING VENDETTA?

A. We just formed an alliance by combining the Good , Active and Aggressive players who work like a Team ... thats the reason why i formed two alliances in the starting to pick the BEST from them
this was also taken to remove the TAG of so called "MRA" from us
jimmy07 who was the original founder of Maelstrom in other worlds had left us (inactive) so i changed the Alliance Name We had some inactives that were keeping the pace slow of Growth Of Our Alliance Now i am a bit happy with my Alliance Work But We don't know what is happening Next .....

Thanks everyone for reading, Thanks to those that participated with the interviews. Post what you thought of this and +reps are extremely appreciated, tell me if you +repp'd me so i can rep you back for being awesome :)

SPONSORED BY: BloodRed26- I like long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners and deep and meaningful conversations ...
SPARTA.jpg

DeletedUser

If you have any questions that you wanna ask leaders of the top alliances post them hear :)

DeletedUser19174

Well I can now see why TRT get so many requests to join us. With leaders not being prepared to answer 5 simple questions, is there any wonder your members want out.

I guess that most players can recognize poor quality leadership when they see it and are making the most of their opportunity to get into an alliance with good leadership and a firm direction. Don't be surprised to see TRT's Angels rising the ranking list soon.

Props to those who took the time to reply and giving the budding journalist, SD, the chance to show his literary genius. Mind you, publishing the Edessa Monthly which has been produced twice this week may be a little contradictory :p

DeletedUser

I loled so hard at supertruck :p So you are and have always been joined (Maelstrom and Maelstorm) And at the beginning everyone knew you were together, and yet you totally denied it ;) I think you are not a good alliance, but you are not a target so that bodes well for your longevity :D

DeletedUser

Great job, keep up the good work. Looking forward to more of these.

DeletedUser

Mind you, publishing the Edessa Monthly which has been produced twice this week may be a little contradictory :p
Golden Edition = interviews
Normal Edition = Sum up of the month :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes very fair. No editing of content. And interesting to see that only one set of leaders are unpleasant and worthy of the kicking they will get from the rest of us in good time.

It is so much more satisfying when you just know that your instincts are right.

I for one am not afraid to ridicule HADES leadership. Guys you have two much better targets for your merriment than me going forward.

Get your spoilers out and do the same sort of number on them that you did on me. Unless of course you are scared?

DeletedUser

I for one am not afraid to ridicule HADES leadership. Guys you have two much better targets for your merriment than me going forward.

We have to start somewhere..Taking smaller cities for BP and such is just as good as any other until the striking time comes. :)

I also don't really see how that comment ridicules the leadership of Hades. IMO we're led by a lot of bright people.

DeletedUser

Love it! I want a interview now :p
mm
I would +rep'd you but I don't think I'm allowed to again.. D:

DeletedUser

Hehe Hello tr3y Nice to see you on the forums :)
And I quit Eddesa, so naturally the newspaper makin bizz too. :rolleyes: :(

DeletedUser

I am back children!

Making a new paper to be launched tomorrow depending on how quick leaders are willing to respond! :)

My Ign I will be using to contact you beautiful people is SamuraiDragon

DeletedUser

Thank you! :)
Nice to see there is no annoying cat meowing at me ... :D

*points to phusty* :cool: