Efficient Architect spell

• Thread starter DeletedUser46039
  • Start date

DeletedUser46039

Anybody else find this - when activated, it seems to only work sometimes? If I queue 3 similar buildings, one might show 2 hours to be built & the other two 1 hour. Usually have to refresh the site to make it work at all.

DeletedUser46039

Apologies, never thought of doing screenshot, will try to do that next time. Refresh gives it a chance of working but not always - seems to be a totally random situation

Rachel.L

Phrourach
not all build times are the same for levels of a building
and sometimes a lower level, a critical level to do something (unlocking ability to build other buildings), is a longer build than the next couple of higher levels
this is true for temple, barracks, senate, cave, wall, timber camp, and maybe something else but I don't recall

DeletedUser46039

But this was for the same building - in this case a warehouse. I checked the build time & activated the spell. No change. So I refreshed - time was halved. Second one, time was lower. Third warehouse, normal time. Refreshed, no change. Refreshed again, got the reduced time. Warehouse doen't depend on other building (I think) except for level of Senate which didn't change

Rachel.L

Phrourach
sorry, think i'm lost
are you saying only some of the building had times reduced when you used the spell?
making this up but level 20 wasn't reduced, then levels 21 and 22 were?
I can't find your spell "efficient architect" to check what might be happening
if you used "accelerated construction", this only applies to orders after the spell is cast (according to the wiki) and that may be why your first building isn't reduced
perhaps a mod could jump in and be more helpful

Accelerated Construction: Your construction orders in the Senate are completed 30% more quickly for X hours. The bonus only applies to construction orders placed after the spell has been cast, it will not affect buildings that are already in the build queue.

DeletedUser51423

If you are seeing that the construction times are reducing after you refresh, it might help if you clear your cache. That is in addition to all of the other correct information that has already been given to you. Screenshots are extremely helpful especially for quick spells like efficient architects.

DeletedUser

@Rachel.L Efficient architects is an epic and rare version of ordinary Accelerated construction. These affect also already queued orders.
@.magick. So painful font color...