Efficient architects - only affecting buildings queued before used

DeletedUser31852

On world Istros every time I use efficient architects, it only affects what is already in the queued, and if I build barracks from level 3 to 4 or 4 to 5, despite the architects being on, its still 5 minutes and 10 seconds and can't be instant finished for free...

Not sure if this is just on istros or if its on every world, only marked me on istros so far, will see if I get to use one on Epidamnos, but would be nice if this could be fixed if other players are also affected (probably)

DeletedUser31385

On world Istros every time I use efficient architects, it only affects what is already in the queued, and if I build barracks from level 3 to 4 or 4 to 5, despite the architects being on, its still 5 minutes and 10 seconds and can't be instant finished for free...

Not sure if this is just on istros or if its on every world, only marked me on istros so far, will see if I get to use one on Epidamnos, but would be nice if this could be fixed if other players are also affected (probably)
I can tell you that some of the lower levels of buildings have set build times that can't be changed by effects.

DeletedUser31852

Ok, I have found no building that is not affected by efficient architects if they are queued already when token is used.

But what I have found is that small buildings are NOT affected if queued once the token is active...

Do I need to put screenshots to document this? It's not a major problem, but its just not functioning as the token claims. Either the token should affect a building level, or it shouldn't. It should not depend on whether it was queued before or after the token was hit.

It shouldn't take you much time to check this, you get these tokens all the time in early game. Just try it with barracks any level, if queued before token its under 5 minutes, free instant, if queued after token its not affected

DeletedUser31852

2vkcebk.png
iqelmx.png
316n606.png
5sfn9.png
25s1rg4.png

25s1rg4.png

Lol can't get photos to post...

got 6 screen shots, but how do I get from this

http://i66.tinypic.com/25s1rg4.png

to the pic? entered URL into the pop up and just get an
25s1rg4.png
25s1rg4.png

DeletedUser51423

Please submit a support ticket with your screenshots.