Eighth Village

DeletedUser

I want to know how to best take that 8th village. Namely, how many of which troops are best. Think along the minimalist lines. 500 catapults would of course do the job, but is not reasonable (for me at the time anyway ;) ).

Also, If I attack with more than one wave, is it a waste? IE: I attack with 75 slingers and 60 hoplites; I will kill 21 swords, 21 archers, and 10 hoplites. Will the 52 units I kill regenerate? If so, at what rate (right away or over a period of time)?

thx

DeletedUser

I want to know how to best take that 8th village. Namely, how many of which troops are best. Think along the minimalist lines. 500 catapults would of course do the job, but is not reasonable (for me at the time anyway ;) ).

Also, If I attack with more than one wave, is it a waste? IE: I attack with 75 slingers and 60 hoplites; I will kill 21 swords, 21 archers, and 10 hoplites. Will the 52 units I kill regenerate? If so, at what rate (right away or over a period of time)?

thx

usually around 550 slingers should do the trick and that's without anything else.

DeletedUser

tyvm. Hope this thread helps others with this question as well.

DeletedUser

Slingers are much more efficient, cheaper and faster to train than Catapults.

I suggest running the numbers through the Simulator and seeing which troops will be most efficient at conquering the farming village.

From memory, Horsemen are the most efficient in taking the eighth farming village.

DeletedUser

8th farm has a weakness in blunt defence, 175 horsemen will do the trick if you don't have commander activated ;)