Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

graeme016

Lochagos
I find it quite sad that in just over 30 minutes you as one of the leaders have decided on your own or without much discussion with your team your reply but... If that is your official position OF YOUR ENTIRE LEADERSHIP AND TEAM then please declare it to our new Diplo ingame and she can bring it to council for our further consideration as to a way forward.

I'm just a minnow in the Ares clan, but if my leaders had opted for your offer. I would have been offended.

I found your mass mail sad/insulting to be honest and in a war game why you would even send it?

your alliance has decided to go the way it did, fair enough. Would I have done it? Initially yes I would have jumped at it and clicked build.
Would I have regretted it? probably!
Would I have coped with the regret, not sure! unless I had gone all out to break the final wonder, instead of sending a MM to the enemy alliance to hand over the wonder with a promise of sharing a crown?

Jees man I remember when Grepolis was a war game!

What is done is done, I just hope our leadership goes all out now and try to break your wonders!

collect78900

Phrourach
I'm just a minnow in the Ares clan, but if my leaders had opted for your offer. I would have been offended.

I found your mass mail sad/insulting to be honest and in a war game why you would even send it?

your alliance has decided to go the way it did, fair enough. Would I have done it? Initially yes I would have jumped at it and clicked build.
Would I have regretted it? probably!
Would I have coped with the regret, not sure! unless I had gone all out to break the final wonder, instead of sending a MM to the enemy alliance to hand over the wonder with a promise of sharing a crown?

Jees man I remember when Grepolis was a war game!

What is done is done, I just hope our leadership goes all out now and try to break your wonders!

I am already offended if I read correctly somewhere earlier someone said if bloods give us the 4 wonders back we will rotate them in for the win....i mean wtf......we will throw you to the wolves ares leadership if you settle for rotating bloods for the win or vice versa....OA leadership trash if they do so...imo

@Mole man 420 @OutOfCharacters @Hammerhead1 @Trist3

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Read again collect - that is NOT what was said - we where only counter offering that - my personally I wanted to see what they would say.. as I have no desire to share crowns with anyone that didn't fight to earn it..

Rather what was said that it would of been more reasonable and sensible than Bloods sayin we give THEM the last wonder and they rotate us in. That's jus ludicrous in my opinion. For a team who half *** showed up to wonders, recruited meat shields the entire war so they can prep for wonders ( to again half *** it ) - and barely fought on a whole.. they think they deserve that freebie?? Nah - we going fight for it you best believe!!

Albozzz

Chiliarch
So I ask again, will bloods do the right thing they always claim to do? Please someone from bloods let me know.

this will mostlikely be my first and last comment i say on public on this matter. The past few days i read many things that i choose to just not answer, but i couldnt leave this without a reply.

So to answer your question, i simply ask you one ; For 1 freaking year the whole OF and just recently DOA members have been **** talking on bloods non stop and saying all sort of things from talking **** just because they were getting attacked all the way to curse the children of someone's in bloods, so with this and much much more (even calling fisco players to drop in the server south of blood ocean a few days before WW race started), why do you think bloods would want to even cooperate or have a discussion with you and making this "right" in your point of view of the "right" thing?

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
this will mostlikely be my first and last comment i say on public on this matter. The past few days i read many things that i choose to just not answer, but i couldnt leave this without a reply.

So to answer your question, i simply ask you one ; For 1 freaking year the whole OF and just recently DOA members have been **** talking on bloods non stop and saying all sort of things from talking **** just because they were getting attacked all the way to curse the children of someone's in bloods, so with this and much much more (even calling fisco players to drop in the server south of blood ocean a few days before WW race started), why do you think bloods would want to even cooperate or have a discussion with you and making this "right" in your point of view of the "right" thing?

Because
1: if you go by "honor and respect" you would respect the fact that our player got hacked which has been confirmed.
2: because it's ethically right to give something back which was never yours in the first place. If you dropped your bag on the floor and I walked in behind you and claimed it's mine you'd be fuming. Same rule applies.
3: because you benefited from something unethical and took advantage. (As it stands).
4: because even those there is water under the bridge, as a human being it's the right thing to do by your competitors/player base in Elis regardless of what's happened in the past.
5: because believe it or not, we would do the same.

muhvi

Phrourach
Because
1: if you go by "honor and respect" you would respect the fact that our player got hacked which has been confirmed.
2: because it's ethically right to give something back which was never yours in the first place. If you dropped your bag on the floor and I walked in behind you and claimed it's mine you'd be fuming. Same rule applies.
3: because you benefited from something unethical and took advantage. (As it stands).
4: because even those there is water under the bridge, as a human being it's the right thing to do by your competitors/player base in Elis regardless of what's happened in the past.
5: because believe it or not, we would do the same.

This crap is hard to read. All that honor and respect BS is doing my head in. It's all about respect and honor if you guys have some inconveniences, isn't it? Don't blame the players who play in this world for what happened. It's a game after all. Angodude is back and learned from that situation. So should others. I'd say cut the talk about rotating the crown around and go ahead as it is. I wouldn't take it anyway if some kind of a deal about rotating it would go through .

Trist3

Chiliarch

IDK man maybe because bloods for 1 year have been saying they're the most honorable team on the server and would only act in the "right" way, so I expect them to be true to their word? I'm not out here begging, only calling out those that talk but do not walk.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
This crap is hard to read. All that honor and respect BS is doing my head in. It's all about respect and honor if you guys have some inconveniences, isn't it? Don't blame the players who play in this world for what happened. It's a game after all. Angodude is back and learned from that situation. So should others. I'd say cut the talk about rotating the crown around and go ahead as it is. I wouldn't take it anyway if some kind of a deal about rotating it would go through .

Maybe we could pick mushrooms together since we never agree on things? :D

TBH I'm not even upset bloods took advantage of this situation. It's whatever and stuff happens sometimes. I look forward to playing this world for another couple of months to break those wonders. :)

1saaa

Strategos
A lot has happened in Elis the last week! Our reporters have been traveling throughout the world, listening to different council discussions, following Inno's developments in the external forums, and tracking player responses. Where possible in this article, players' names have been removed or changed to protect their identity. To kick off this news, let's start with the September outlook after the initial wonders race ended.

Starting Point:
WW Race: 5 Ares, 2 Bloods

Shortly after the wonder race, Bloods MMd the entire server asking for help in "delaying Fans from winning it".

Pictured below: Bloods council room after Fans grab 5 wonders with little competition
Screen-Shot-2021-09-21-at-7-29-00-PM.png

This initiative did not seem to slow Ares down!

Pictured below: September War Score
September War Score:
250 - 12 (Ares/Bloods)
Stats provided by the courtesy of our handsome reporter, @Trist3

Several Bloods players have been quoted as saying "Fans will win this faster than we thought" in the weeks and days leading up to "The Crime". While their identities have been left out to protect them, one of them has been trolling hard on externals during The Crime, so if he's not a little bit nicer, our reporters will gladly share his name in a followup article.

Now we move onto a series of events that happened over the last few days, or as we call it, The Crime.

Pictured below: The Nicest Dude Ever = Angodude, Prepping to Go To The Mountains
Screen-Shot-2021-09-21-at-7-01-30-PM.png

Sept 18, 19:56:17
Angodude is happily frolicking in the mountains, blissfully unaware that his account has just been maliciously hacked. This hacker purposely dropped Ango from the Ares ally, which immediately dropped 4 of their 5 WWs. Soon after becoming notified of the hack, support banned the account to stop further damage. (Shout out to support for fast action here.)

This results in 4 of the 5 wonders dropping, which means when Bloods clicks "build", it will change the WW tally to Ares 1, Bloods 6, through no fault of Ares players and with no work to earn it from Bloods.

Not Pictured: Highly inappropriate MMs and Forum Posts from the jerk posing as dear Ango

A series of diplo attempts follows, with Ares leaders attempting to make sure Bloods know what happened and ensure they protect their own accounts from similar hacks.

Sept 18, 21:00
Ares leaders reach out to Bloods female founder to alert of the incident

Sept 19, 4:35
Pictured Below: Ares leaders reach out to Bloods again, requesting discussion

Screen-Shot-2021-09-21-at-7-05-00-PM.png

Sept 19, 7:37
Pictured Below: Bloods figurehead says that council will discuss it

Screen-Shot-2021-09-21-at-7-06-50-PM.png

please note, the Bloods female founder's name has been removed to protect her identity

Sept 19, 7:38 Bloods council discusses for 5 minutes and arrives at a solution. Ares notices spy bombs to their remaining wonder island, coupled with Heracles activity from the bloods Hercs. Bloods players start hitting trips in Ango's WW cities. Bloods says nothing to Ares.
Pictured Below: Bloods' Council Room While Considering the Request:
Screen-Shot-2021-09-21-at-6-45-05-PM.png

Sept 19, 7:38 - Sep 21, 22:59
No response from Bloods. Time passed = 3 days from Ares/Bloods initial request to discuss.

Sept 19, 9:03
Bloods flood back from VM and handing off in hopes they might get something for free.

Sept 20, 18:03
Inno staff posts confirmation of the hack, citing a data breach from outside sources. Bloods players comment and discuss this posting on the forums. This occurs over a day before Bloods reaches back out to Ares.

Sept 21, 22:59
Upon completion of the 4th stolen level 10 wonder, Bloods' newly elected diplo reaches out with the following message, while stating that nobody from Inno has confirmed it was a hack (even though their players were commenting on Baudin's post):
Screen-Shot-2021-09-21-at-9-21-56-PM.png

Source: Bloods new diplo who is one of two council members prone to random fits of rage

Pictured Below: Ares Council Room Discussing The Offer
(Editor Correction) Pictured Below: A Big Ol' Bucket of Balls

Screen-Shot-2021-09-21-at-9-26-52-PM.png

A Touch of History
Bloods to Ares in externals for weeks: "You just want an easy win!"
Bloods today: "We just took the 4 hacked WWs. Just give us the 7th so we can share it with you and be done with the world."

Ares Response to Bloods' Proposal
"What if you give them all to us, then we rotated you in?"
Ares was in fact the victim of the crime that stole these 4 wonders... and happened to drop them in Bloods' lap. These reporters think that if any solution that handed out crowns would be tenable, Ares should be the one to hold it based on war score and earned results.
Editor comment: Ares council refused to comment on whether or not they would actually agree to such offer, as they seemed put off by Bloods' greediness and lack of desire to earn anything. Ares did mention they are still awaiting words from Inno on possible fixes.

Pictured below: Two photos capturing Bloods' IMMEDIATE Response, their fastest diplo response in the history of all worlds
Screen-Shot-2021-09-21-at-9-52-45-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-09-21-at-6-55-36-PM.png

Pictured below: What passing out "crowns" looks like if hacks like this are permitted to drastically alter servers such as this one.
giphy.gif

Pictured below: Ares comments when asked if they think they can still win if forced to play this out as is.
This unnamed Ares founder is quoted as saying: "Sure thing. Just lemme finish this sandwich."
"Oh wait-- looks like we just revolted one while I was eating. Guess I should go log in."
giphy.gif

--The Elis News Squad
1632379725102.png
Late on it but I don't care XD

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
lollll... sadly, OOC is using all of her date time writing PnPs these days... this conversation will have to be postponed until we right some wrongs ;)

Last edited: