Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
Because
1: if you go by "honor and respect" you would respect the fact that our player got hacked which has been confirmed.
2: because it's ethically right to give something back which was never yours in the first place. If you dropped your bag on the floor and I walked in behind you and claimed it's mine you'd be fuming. Same rule applies.
3: because you benefited from something unethical and took advantage. (As it stands).
4: because even those there is water under the bridge, as a human being it's the right thing to do by your competitors/player base in Elis regardless of what's happened in the past.
5: because believe it or not, we would do the same.

For god's sake ... the hack was on his Grepolis account not on his computer. The hacker most likely had no access to anything else on Ango's computer. We benefited from nothing ... your guy screwed the pooch by keeping his password security easy to figure out ... not Blood's fault your players fault. If the same thing happened to us you would went on to build those wonders we lost. Your hypocrisy is stunning. You have no honor or respect ... you walked out of Bloods with online times and other things you requested ... you know how I know ... I lied to you about my online times and sure enough attacks started coming in during the times I gave you.

pyropirate

Chiliarch
For god's sake ... the hack was on his Grepolis account not on his computer. The hacker most likely had no access to anything else on Ango's computer. We benefited from nothing ... your guy screwed the pooch by keeping his password security easy to figure out ... not Blood's fault your players fault
not easy to figure out it was found on a database filled with leaked passwords. its not inno's fault but they could help prevent it by adding some sort of extra security as in a 2fa or something along those lines.
ofcourse everyone would build them and to be honest i wouldnt know if i would give em back in your situation not that it mattered because you would have lost with or without those extra 4 wonders.

For god's sake ... the hack was on his Grepolis account not on his computer. The hacker most likely had no access to anything else on Ango's computer. We benefited from nothing ... your guy screwed the pooch by keeping his password security easy to figure out ... not Blood's fault your players fault. If the same thing happened to us you would went on to build those wonders we lost. Your hypocrisy is stunning. You have no honor or respect ... you walked out of Bloods with online times and other things you requested ... you know how I know ... I lied to you about my online times and sure enough attacks started coming in during the times I gave you.
I don't even blame you guys for building the wonder. I mean at first you guys didn't know about it so in my eyes no problem there so far. Kinda hypocritical to say you didn't benefit because now that Ango was dropped you could build the wonders up to lvl 10 so there is a clear benefit right there. Honestly both sides have been hypocritical throughout the servers but that's real life. Everyone should just forget about it instead of arguing like little b*****. This world has left a bad taste in my mouth from the hack to all these stupid arguments. At the end of the day you guys made decisions you thought would benefit you and the same for the leaders of OA. We just made better decisions :)

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos

I have no idea what potion you been drinking but it's definitely not pumpkin juice. But it's okay you're still my bestie :)