Elis vs OnlyFans

DeletedUser57897

So it has been 17 days since Elis opened & all 4 oceans cores are almost filled, with many mighty alliances flexing muscles & asserting their dominance when & where they can.

But one specific alliance is soaking up all the sunshine & casting a big shadow upon the rest of Elis alliances as they scramble in the dark deep shadows struggling to keep up. With almost 300k points but, more importantly, with an impressive 51,529 average for their 56 players they also possess 7 of the top 10 players & if ya think they're sim sim simming ( see what I did there? )... think again cause they have ABPs to certify they are the ones to beat.

Question of the day today is what competition do OnlyFans have? Will they have? True Bloods? Competition maybe, but do True Bloods alone have what it takes when the time comes to cross the bridge? & would True Bloods rise to that occasion or take the backseat & go with flow, ride it out? Time will tell.

There's a good chance OnlyFans has a NAP with True Bloods. I wouldn't be surprised. Why rock the boat right? The only thing that keeps OnlyFans #1 is the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc alliances sit comfortable looking pretty. NAP with OnlyFans means smoooooth ride, easy peasy lemon squeezy, build buildings... lots of building buildings. Not light ship nukes or hoplite nukes... war too expensive & OnlyFans can't be defeated anyway right?

I see some talent out there in Elis i.e. TheZinex, Puppy Cuddle, Kid Icarus, The Sorcerer & King Cheda to name a few. Will there be 2 or 3 superior alliances willing to step up to the plate & unite with coordinated equal efforts & an aggressive campaign capable of eliminating this obvious super power before too late? Nip it in the bud before the animal becomes a monster??? Or is Elis gonna wait & hope for the best, that Zeus might lightning bolt all of their buildings & Poseidon earthquake their walls & Hades plague their population? It's now or never & if never then we looking at world winners already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57897

little about me: Played Grepo since day 1 & back again after lengthy break. I am in Elis but decided to go under radar with a pseudonym. I loved Grepo back in day & so different now. The external froums are just pathetically sad with shockingly little activity, so decided to take upon myself to stir the pot some. Come on Elis don't be another dead world. Original Grepo players need to come back & bring back the glory that clearly has been lost since

DeletedUser57897

Lol scary... how effective has this "league" been thus far

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Lol scary... how effective has this "league" been thus far

3 full pages of revolts, so my sources say.. league is booming

ETVFELuWkAADTef.jpg

Mole man 420

Phrourach
from which alliance did you screenshot this from? The one alliance who hosted you in their ocean? If so, then you and your screenshots are a perfect way to thank them for allowing you to get in their ocean while you were getting rimmed. ;)
You use the word rim loosely lmao - i wasn't rimmed - i was removed from an ocean a week into the world sure = with no back up - but trust me i look forward to some pay back ;)

Albozzz

Chiliarch
little about me: Played Grepo since day 1 & back again after lengthy break. I am in Elis but decided to go under radar with a pseudonym. I loved Grepo back in day & so different now. The external froums are just pathetically sad with shockingly little activity, so decided to take upon myself to stir the pot some. Come on Elis don't be another dead world. Original Grepo players need to come back & bring back the glory that clearly has been lost since

my last main worlds were eta and bellerophon. i just got back to grepo this december. Grepo is not the same at all. As someone mentioned before, there is no way you would see activity in oceans like 36,25,37 etc anymore. Mostly now this game is a mix of golders and teenagers with identity issues. Back in the day the game was more about actuall strategy,gameplay and politics whereas now its whoever has the most gold.
Also external forums are completely toxic too.

To sum it all up :D :D :D

1.png

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
from which alliance did you screenshot this from? The one alliance who hosted you in their ocean? If so, then you and your screenshots are a perfect way to thank them for allowing you to get in their ocean while you were getting rimmed. ;)

name of the person who hosted it is literally in the picture, you just need to open your eyes and pay attention smort guy :)

Mole man 420

Phrourach
You guys should join the league though bloodz - It would fit pretty well with your past worlds M.O - cowardice and back door dealings

Albozzz

Chiliarch
You use the word rim loosely lmao - i wasn't rimmed - i was removed from an ocean a week into the world sure = with no back up - but trust me i look forward to some pay back ;)

really? because from what i saw when all your cities had a CS on the way, you colonized in o55 and thats what saved you.
Also, you asked for this the moment you use an alliance name to troll them. What did you expect? Flowers and hugs?

dont be a victim homie :D be a good boy and kiss the feet of onlyfans who finally gave you some hope for redemption :D

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Yes - I had an out - and it worked - rimming someone would mean you make sure they have 0 cities, that never happened. Of course I didn't expect flowers or hugs. I got what I expected, poorly timed attacks and easy to snipe OLU. I got good bp, and now am settled to build up for a fight I know your team is very scared of... I saw Eiders scream to remove me, he knows whats up ;)

Let's see how effective you guys will be when the real war starts though :)

Albozzz

Chiliarch
name of the person who hosted it is literally in the picture, you just need to open your eyes and pay attention smort guy :)
since its a "league" i would assume thats a shared forum with couple alliances, otherwise it would be pretty said if its just 1 alliance calling themselves a league.
Perhaps your fingers itch rlly hard to comment on external at any chance you can get, but that shouldn't stop you from reading and properly understanding what i said

Albozzz

Chiliarch
Yes - I had an out - and it worked - rimming someone would mean you make sure they have 0 cities, that never happened. Of course I didn't expect flowers or hugs. I got what I expected, poorly timed attacks and easy to snipe OLU. I got good bp, and now am settled to build up for a fight I know your team is very scared of... I saw Eiders scream to remove me, he knows whats up ;)

Let's see how effective you guys will be when the real war starts though :)
im sorry that you weren't that important or too much of a threat to time attacks.

you joined onlyfans when? The last couple of days? Now you're out here talking and making threats as if you're one of their leaders and been with them since day 1. Before you bestow upon yourself the authority to speak in the name of your alliance that you just joined, at least be an asset to them first, give them something. Otherwise until you do, dont make these type of comments out here lol
you sound like the typical guy who needs his ego fed.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
since its a "league" i would assume thats a shared forum with couple alliances, otherwise it would be pretty said if its just 1 alliance calling themselves a league.
Perhaps your fingers itch rlly hard to comment on external at any chance you can get, but that shouldn't stop you from reading and properly understanding what i said

5 alliances share that tab or at least shared it when the pic was taken, and i am in the world playing so

i read what you said, i just didnt find it interesting because "rimming"/relocating mole from one ocean to another isnt that hard, he sucks and anyone that brags about doing that is just a scrub.

Albozzz

Chiliarch
@Lethal-Bacon i agree with you on some parts and i dont think i sound like im bragging about his cities that were taken, its just the fact that he screenshoted and probably gave info to onlyfans about the only alliance who actually offered to help him. Obviously disloyal but also kind of low, dont you think?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@Lethal-Bacon i agree with you on some parts and i dont think i sound like im bragging about his cities that were taken, its just the fact that he screenshoted and probably gave info to onlyfans about the only alliance who actually offered to help him. Obviously disloyal but also kind of low, dont you think?

mole didnt screenshot it he was simply trolling the person who made this post asking if there is someone to rival only fans hence the league joke also it was sent anonymously to our inbox so no clue who actually took that screenshot

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Lmao you guys had ran an entire alliance wide op on me.
You're teammates where literally scared to keep me in their ocean. ( I saw the screen shots of the posts in your forums.. )
Not a threat to time?? More like lazy / shoddy attacking

You can try to fool the rest of us Alb, but don't fool yourself.. Your team sucks, and literally came here because they figured they'd have a shot without fiasco here to kill em again.