Elis vs OnlyFans

DeletedUser47911

You can try to fool the rest of us Alb, but don't fool yourself.. Your team sucks, and literally came here because they figured they'd have a shot without fiasco here to kill em again.
I have nothing to say to you, just only that I and Albozzz are not the same guy. Thanks!

Welsh94

Hipparchus
Congrats to OF they got this now Main nearly same power as Both TB's Teams together

and no one willing to touch them

DeletedUser51159

about 900k pt difference but i get your point ;)
Life is like a box of chocolates....you never know what you're going to find inside. - Forrest Gumps Mamma
Stick to the game Bacon...you're running your mouth as usual.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Life is like a box of chocolates....you never know what you're going to find inside. - Forrest Gumps Mamma
Stick to the game Bacon...you're running your mouth as usual.

running mouth translates into a lot of bp income, who are you playing as this world floki the trickster :)

DeletedUser51159

running mouth translates into a lot of bp income, who are you playing as this world floki the trickster :)
You will know soon enough.....on my time! Enjoy the external drama... you seem to be doing very well on this aspect of your game......I do believe it always outshone your in-game abilities....BP's for all on that one mate.

See you soon.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
You will know soon enough.....on my time! Enjoy the external drama... you seem to be doing very well on this aspect of your game......I do believe it always outshone your in-game abilities....BP's for all on that one mate.

See you soon.

do you know who i am in game?

Welsh94

Hipparchus
Black Dawn has no Horror They used a Spy to destroy the SK forum and Kicked out everyone of their Academy and sent everyone a Hate Mail in the name of the Knights This is not the Case.

We now have to rebuild thanks to these low life cheaters and please do not try and deny it as Both Admitted they where with BD.