Elite Olympian Warriors

DeletedUser

Hail to all,

This is the Elite Olympian Warriors. Anyone can join to the alliance but you have to contact the following: (D)ArmouredHoplite; (D)Jaggius and (D)Immortal G.

If you are not on our recruitment points to join the alliance, you can still go to our academy alliance, Scropia. Diplomacy to other alliances are fine but we don't accept any messages with nothing but crap and all other things - just a brief message in two to three paragraphs and your accepted as our allies.

Thanks! :cool::D:pro:

http://en10.grepolis.com/game/alliance?alliance_id=4862&action=profile&town_id=68058&h=4e9deadd331

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think Jaggius would accept just two or three paragraphs of text and then accept them as allies.

Would you, Jag?

DeletedUser

I don't think Jaggius would accept just two or three paragraphs of text and then accept them as allies.

Would you, Jag?

Just read our alliance forum in-game which it states besides the Diplomacy slot. If not, ask ArmouredHoplite. He'll answer you.

DeletedUser

If you have 1200+ points, you can join our alliance at any time.

If you have that much points above you could join the alliance but you have to contact ArmouredHoplite or any of the leaders in the alliance. Happy now, ArmouredHoplite?

Our diplomacy is open, but limited. We will not accept random pact invites! We want a nicely worded letter saying why it would benefit both of our alliances.

Sorry if I got the first thread wrong. I meant to say the thing above but my brain was working everywhere at the same time I got this on.

Last edited by a moderator: