Elite or Experienced?

DeletedUser

I guess...

Then again would you like an alliance with 500 spammaz who go on skype and when you log on you find 7645873465489 messages?
And an unreadable forum filled with game threads and when you click on the member list you find 200 of the players with 0 points and 0 cities and the best player has just managed 2k points after 5 years of playing

OR

An alliance with 70 elite players pwning and conquering everyone

DeletedUser

well me being totally off subject would be in an mra that likes eating pancakes then dump them for an alliance of 70 or so members that like pancakes

DeletedUser

experienced, because you will have people who will know what to do in a attack :O

DeletedUser2663

experienced, because you will have people who will know what to do in a attack :O

+ unlike elites, experience alliances generally hover round the 70-120 mark while elites will tend to the 50 below area. this leads to the experiences style alliances packing alot more firepower. This is just from my experience though

DeletedUser

As long as the alliance has the max amount of players allowed by world settings then I don't care.

vincaocao

Phrourach
I think experienced is better, so for example and experienced would probably be 80 members with an average of 100k, and elite alliances would have about 50 members with an average of 200k, but I think the experienced players would have lots of experience and take out the elites which aren't as experienced as the experienced players, so the experienced alliance would be better.

DeletedUser

"Elite" just means arrogant and pompous in my books far better to have a myriad of players from different backgrounds while retaining necessary skill.

DeletedUser1405

What difference soes it make, weve found in Grepo that all the lliance types seem to work.
There is no right way or wromng way to run an alliance, as long as it is growing and being run in an organised way then all is good.

DeletedUser

"Elite" just means arrogant and pompous in my books far better to have a myriad of players from different backgrounds while retaining necessary skill.

Yep !!

The moment someone thinks they are "elite" at anything is when they should stop doing it, as they have lost focus on the activity and concentrated on how great they are, which meas they have stopped looking for errors to improve.

J.

DeletedUser1405

There isnt a single player in this game who can sya they know everything, i know plenty try then find they are stuck when it comes working something out.
I will always help where needed and i would expect the same in return.