Elite Squad-Looking For Members

DeletedUser

Hello we have made an alliance of an elite squad of the maximum points lvl of 25000 and up and we are looking for members in O23 O24 O25 O26 and O35.We have been growing lately and only have limited members.Right now we have 4 members and are already 150000 points and we are called .Detonation.
So if you wish to join post replies here or go to world Athens and Talk to any of the members

DeletedUser23542

Really....Elite and looking for ocean 35 members, can i please join :D

DeletedUser

No your already in an alliance that is stronger than mine LOL im not sure you want to join an alliance like us and also we have changed our name to Wolf Pack

DeletedUser23542

Wolf Pack was an alliance in o37 who cam from Erusid. As Erusid dispanded, they whent into to different allainces. Named Wolf pack and Bellatores Aurora, I personally destroyed Wolf Pack in o37 and they all whent into hiding at The Scorpions alliance.

So this is a new allaince called Wolf Pack based in what ocean ?

O24\25\34 or there abouts. I think i got a city or 2 in o34 :D look me up for a fight if you will :D

DeletedUser

lmao were not the same pack that got destroyed

But right now we have too many fights

First Spartan Legacy with there small player trying to conquer one of our members ( Cs was destroyed )
Then Triad ( No offense and i already talked to the diplomat about this ) with this player named Cutyangel009 who is cowarding from the
players his size so he goes after one of our weaker players instead of attacking me directly
Then theres Imperium
And then we have these smaller alliances trying to attack us while we conquer their cities

DeletedUser2595

As I explained IG, you're not that close to Cuty L3g3nd. While other members of your aliance are. Why attack a larger player with a CS TT of 20 hours+ when you can hit a smaller, less defended player with a CS TT of 4-8 hours or less?
Thats not cowardice, just good sense.

But ofc, if you think people should always hit the largest players in an alliance, then feel free to attack the top Triad players rather than cuty. I know Djrlol has some spare sharp spears he could meet you with :p

DeletedUser

As I explained IG, you're not that close to Cuty L3g3nd. While other members of your aliance are. Why attack a larger player with a CS TT of 20 hours+ when you can hit a smaller, less defended player with a CS TT of 4-8 hours or less?
Thats not cowardice, just good sense.

But ofc, if you think people should always hit the largest players in an alliance, then feel free to attack the top Triad players rather than cuty. I know Djrlol has some spare sharp spears he could meet you with :p

Free bp :eek: Yay im saved :D

But Sh101 my city and my alliance cities are closer than the player he was attacking

The player he was attacking was 3-4 away while my cities and my other cities players were 30min-20 away

Also tell him he is a bad attacker i mean my player that has not that much points sniped his cs without even knowing how to snipe

he sent 3 ls nukes

1st ls nuke landed 2 hrs before the cs did
2nd ls nuke landed 1 hour before the cs landed
3rd ls nuke landed behind the cs trying to trick my member into thinking that the last one was the cs
the cs was in between 2 and 3 more than hours apart from them both

He needs to upgrade his cs attempts

DeletedUser

He's a total noob and he's lower than 100 in the ranks ?

That's noob ?