Pnp Elite Warriors

DeletedUser40768

It is a lovely spring day, the sun was just rising here in New York City. The birds were chirping there was a calm breeze, no clouds outside, it was 7 AM when I logged in 5 hours ago and I saw that I received an invite to an elite alliance :eek:

So of course I joined Elite Warriors, I couldn't wait to see what an elite alliance here in Rizinia looked like. They are also so amazing that they don't even need to send messages to get people to join :eek:

^_^ So that explains why I got no message, we are so elite that everyone has invite authorizations. Also I wonder why everyone here can't conquer I thought this was a speed 3 world :heh:

^_^ As you can see we know how to fight and are the real deal everyone :)

^_^ I mean just look at how strong we are with all those pacts, nobody can stop us now.

^_^ But it seems like we did get beat because we never conquered a city before, all of our conquest in the conquest list are us losing cities.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

But not to worry we have some pact requests that we are waiting to get accepted so we can get even stronger. Also I forgot to mention that we have no enemies, so I wonder why other alliances are taking our cities :heh:

As you can see below we will be okay, elite alliances like us like to peacefully expand and get many pacts and try our hardest to avoid getting enemies:

I mean we have the right idea there, maybe we will win the Nobel Peace Prize:

Seems like there are many elite players out there as we have sent many invitation requests :heh:

Last but not least you can obivously see that the Elite Warrior must coordinate well with all of these forum tabs :p

Enjoy guys, I was bored and decided to make this. This being only my 2nd PnP so it might not be that great, but I would appreciate any suggestions or advice for any future PnP's I make :)

DeletedUser40768

Stop it... I've told on you once, but no, I don't like EW.
BTW I invited you:p

Darn now your post is in between half of my PnP, you noob :p
I know you invited me, but this is a really interesting alliance so I wanted people to get a glimpse of what goes on here ;) And like I said I am bored, so I needed something to keep me busy :)

DeletedUser

I really want to join, can I get an invite???

Pleeeeeaaase????

please.jpg

DeletedUser32577

Heh. Love these. Always good to see a new PnP :)

Toria

DeletedUser

I liked the conquests most:pro:...then pacts:p...thn having too many enemies:D....and the tab legion of achilles....what do they do in that tab?;)

DeletedUser40768

I liked the conquests most:pro:...then pacts:p...thn having too many enemies:D....and the tab legion of achilles....what do they do in that tab?;)

lol Well the Legion of Achilles tab is now gone, but it was used so that we can help a pact who was at war with them except I guess we haven't been doing much helping ;)

DeletedUser

Great PnP +rep

Nice to see the inner workings of such a great MRA - ALL MRA's should take notice because the MRA bar has been raised to untouchable levels ;)

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHA Nearly wet myself, what a complete and utter accomplishment, i feel i should leave my alliance straight away to join the kings of MRA.

Oh wait i can't, i am only in the lowly alliance destroying them, perhaps they can forgive me and invite me, so i too may learn from the Elite in the ancient and mystic arts of MRA, then i too could be unstoppable.

406910758.jpg

DeletedUser24914

This thread is months old, but it appears Elite Warriors was so elite that they dissolved. For anybody who knew their member quality towards the end of their time as an alliance, then you know that they don't defend worth .

Sleep well EW