Ellas Fight Club Dissolving

DeletedUser

As i speak, Ellas Fight Club and EFC(its academy) are merging into illuminati thus making illuminati, and MRA. I am not particularly thrilled to join them moreover they wont invite me(i am less than 3k points), but i do need an alliance and there are none in my region besides them. What options do i have?? Play till i get conquered or simply leave or join some other alliance and wait for them to dissolve after few days? Because i know this will happen. It always does.

So, what should i do?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

Leaving Ellas Fight club is NO setback...

See it as the best that has happened to you on this server

Make your own alliance, or get a few of the players you played with to form an alliance together... tight little group of players beats any big alliance

And Illuminati has been an MRA since start, now they just even bigger MRA :-D

DeletedUser

Leaving Ellas Fight club is NO setback...

See it as the best that has happened to you on this server

Make your own alliance, or get a few of the players you played with to form an alliance together... tight little group of players beats any big alliance

And Illuminati has been an MRA since start, now they just even bigger MRA :-D

I agree with everything you said. The only problem is that now i am alone with a group of 10K pointers with no BP. lol

That's a very bad situation. The former leader who left the alliance made me the leader. I have got only 2.6 k points, and instead of 10k players he made me a leader because others are just inactive took the active biggies and left the small ones who are active to die. And now i could also leave the alliance and leave others to rot but i thought to get them an invite to any alliance so that they can figure out a way to survive or atleast find a shelter for a few more days before they figure out something. Could i do anything else?? I am no leader and i wont be the reason of downfall of an alliance.

DeletedUser

sorry to say guys in ill - you get some players in you ally, that think of them self, and backup is a strange word :pro:

/Russ

DeletedUser21560

I agree with everything you said. The only problem is that now i am alone with a group of 10K pointers with no BP. lol

That's a very bad situation. The former leader who left the alliance made me the leader. I have got only 2.6 k points, and instead of 10k players he made me a leader because others are just inactive took the active biggies and left the small ones who are active to die. And now i could also leave the alliance and leave others to rot but i thought to get them an invite to any alliance so that they can figure out a way to survive or atleast find a shelter for a few more days before they figure out something. Could i do anything else?? I am no leader and i wont be the reason of downfall of an alliance.

Thats not the way to do it

If you got alliance full of inactives, leave it... if you want, make a new alliance, and the ones who msg you for an invite you can tell them what you expect from them (activeness) and invite them

That way you get rid of all those inactive players that just sit in alliance - and only the active ones that read forum will join you

Msg me ingame and i will help you out alittle - im bored on this slow server :p

DeletedUser

damn those ex leaders. they left the alliance in a mess all of a sudden and now within two hours, they are attacking. 1000 curses on them.

DeletedUser

damn those ex leaders. they left the alliance in a mess all of a sudden and now within two hours, they are attacking. 1000 curses on them.

What do you want a life time of sim city playing? Trash talk an alliance that you beg to help you...does not make sense.

I just want to know how you get off talking about players with out BP

1138 ankimagine 3013>>> Over all BP L.O.L'ed Yeah...I said it.

"I have a simple request to you to kindly arrange a temporary peace with E.F.C and stop your attacks for 48 hours till everything is worked out. The left players are small and active therefore deserve an alliance to survive. Just give me 48 hours and if they dont join or havent been invited by that time, you could take whatever action you deem fit."

Msg sent by him...

Go back to sim city and flame them there because :pro:

DeletedUser

What do you want a life time of sim city playing? Trash talk an alliance that you beg to help you...does not make sense.

I just want to know how you get off talking about players with out BP

1138 ankimagine 3013>>> Over all BP L.O.L'ed Yeah...I said it.

"I have a simple request to you to kindly arrange a temporary peace with E.F.C and stop your attacks for 48 hours till everything is worked out. The left players are small and active therefore deserve an alliance to survive. Just give me 48 hours and if they dont join or havent been invited by that time, you could take whatever action you deem fit."

Msg sent by him...

Go back to sim city and flame them there because :pro:

now wait here you. i am not blaming you. but yes, all the leaders of EFC backstabbed the members. they were planning to join you for days without communicating the members and they jumped off the wagon just 2 hours after announcing their decision. is that how you play?? and how the hell do you work out that i am a sim player? i didnt even ask to join, not in your alliance, nor in any other. i was just trying to find out a way for survival of my fellows, whats wrong with that. even your fellows seemed to think it as reasonable. one more thing,

trabal savage ankimagine
rank - 182 rank -1547
abp rank - 223 abp rank - 811

lol.. you are judging me.

lets see. illuminati has got 2 academies and their overall points is about 3.7 million which makes them like 1st rank. do you think you stand a chance against any of the top 10? you know, you alliance will the one to fall down as soon as you guys get into the war with any other top alliance.lol

and you are calling me a sim player?? you are making fun of yourself. hahaha

DeletedUser

now wait here you. i am not blaming you. but yes, all the leaders of EFC backstabbed the members. they were planning to join you for days without communicating the members and they jumped off the wagon just 2 hours after announcing their decision. is that how you play?? and how the hell do you work out that i am a sim player? i didnt even ask to join, not in your alliance, nor in any other. i was just trying to find out a way for survival of my fellows, whats wrong with that. even your fellows seemed to think it as reasonable. one more thing,

trabal savage ankimagine
rank - 182 rank -1547
abp rank - 223 abp rank - 811

lol.. you are judging me.

lets see. illuminati has got 2 academies and their overall points is about 3.7 million which makes them like 1st rank. do you think you stand a chance against any of the top 10? you know, you alliance will the one to fall down as soon as you guys get into the war with any other top alliance.lol

and you are calling me a sim player?? you are making fun of yourself. hahaha

hey sunshine Not sure if you know this but I lost three cities and had to go defensive against the polar bears...check my Defense rank 45 Tribal Savage Illuminato 34,221

from the looks of that my walls falling on you could kill you and your tiny city. Back stabbing them!? who do you think our 3rd academy is filled with? Thats right members from EFC/Ellas. Your alliance champ. Think we need them? Nopeeee.

I wish I could copy and paste the comment you had just above saying "and now they won;t even let me join ='(" oh wait I can...prefer not to though waste of even more of my time...and you know running an MRA takes quite abit more time about 3x exactly =D

ugh your right once we fight a major alliance...Like when we fought Ellas fight club (gone), E.F.C (gone) The Polar Bears (now with an academy), Dukes (Gone) and Laokoon...at the same time...so Dukes #7 TPB top 12 Laokoon with what was an average that could make you and the million other flamers heads spin Ellas #13 and the others i guess don't count? Maybe I have to declare war like my friends in CM on ALL top 12 maybe you kids would be happy then? Lol I can just imagine sending an attack at a cute fluffy kitten from across the whole world of actium just to prove my point. This is foolish and a waste of time. i don;t even know why someone with a 3k point city has an account on the externals. go away

EDIT and here you catch me at my gfs with a bad keyboard to make me look like a child and ruined my night with her of something so pathetic. Mostly because I can't type well and I have the slowest computer ever righ now! So I hope your happy!

Post post EDIT

So top 15 members of my MRA cough I mean alliances have over 1.5 million points enough to place us in the top 11 anyway...so I'm confused on your point so I will continue to say thing to make it look like I am right!!

"lets see. illuminati has got 2 academies and their overall points is about 3.7 million which makes them like 1st rank."

are you saying I AM NUMBER 1!?! Thanks rainbow! =)

have you looked at a world map recently oceans we reside in are OURS the only thing shared atm is O64 try getting a major alliance to attack a fortified ocean. I could go for the number 1 DBP points. maybe get some more ABP so players like you with less then 1k BP can't talk

DeletedUser

you are funny savage if you think the spineless leaders like of EFC make an alliance. as for the polar bears, you lost more cities to them and you think you defeated them.. lol

you alliance doesnt stand a chance against any in top 10. all you will do is eat inactives and mall alliances. thats what you are capable of doing. and yes, i thought to join your alliance once. now i feel stupid about even thinking of it. i would rather get conquered and start again than joining your pathetic mra. thats what you are. an mra of nearly 130 players. hahaha
good luck. in one month time you will be a refuge when your alliance looses a war. you better form pacts with some if you want to live so they dont attack you.

DeletedUser21560

EFC leaders are funny, they tried to leave their players behind and join us, luckily for the players, we do not like backstabbers so we sent the convo to everyone... The funny thing is, not many players left, and afterwards like weeks after i got a few msgs saying i was right :)

Anyways about Illuminati, it is an MRA and will always be, having 2 academys is just wrong lol

DeletedUser

you are funny savage if you think the spineless leaders like of EFC make an alliance. as for the polar bears, you lost more cities to them and you think you defeated them.. lol

you alliance doesnt stand a chance against any in top 10. all you will do is eat inactives and mall alliances. thats what you are capable of doing. and yes, i thought to join your alliance once. now i feel stupid about even thinking of it. i would rather get conquered and start again than joining your pathetic mra. thats what you are. an mra of nearly 130 players. hahaha
good luck. in one month time you will be a refuge when your alliance looses a war. you better form pacts with some if you want to live so they dont attack you.

Lol I never said I beat The Polar bears. Lets see how things pan out shall we =D

DeletedUser

EFC leaders are funny, they tried to leave their players behind and join us, luckily for the players, we do not like backstabbers so we sent the convo to everyone... The funny thing is, not many players left, and afterwards like weeks after i got a few msgs saying i was right :)

Anyways about Illuminati, it is an MRA and will always be, having 2 academys is just wrong lol

wow.. i didnt know that. they thought they might join noobs?? that actually is funny. lmao. and i agree thizzle. these spineless players change off wagon when they get slightest hint of hard times. i will bet anything that they will leave illuminati when it starts to fall apart, which it will.

DeletedUser21560

wow.. i didnt know that. they thought they might join noobs?? that actually is funny. lmao. and i agree thizzle. these spineless players change off wagon when they get slightest hint of hard times. i will bet anything that they will leave illuminati when it starts to fall apart, which it will.

Yep - heres the proff

Mass mail on 2012-10-23 at 17:05
Hello Ellas Fight Club members

Im writing you all to let you know how shady and desperate your leaders are

They are trying to only sell themselfes to us, and leave the rest of you to die

That kind of leaders can only bring an alliance to its knees as every action done will be to make it easier for themselfes and not the entire alliance

Luckily for all of you, we do not like cowards, so there will be no invite to any of them - instead i will send you the convo your leader had with Kraniet and you can be the dudge - hopefully you will find yourself a new alliance or make sure your leader finds one...

IIxXXSpartacusxXxII on 2012-10-14 at 19:21
Hey man how have you been. I contact you to see about some of my alliances big players coming over to your side.

Some of our bigger players are tired of trying to get these smaller kids up to par and we were revisiting the idea of join your academy alliance. Any thoughts on this? I have been in contact with itsnaptime and he said his players were joining you guys as we were friendly with them as well.

Hope we can work something out. Spartacus

Kraniet on 2012-10-14 at 19:28
lets se if you can make it wort ewen talking to you, maby if you bring somthing the the tabel that make me think wow let play whit this guys

IIxXXSpartacusxXxII on 2012-10-14 at 19:33
You will have the top players in 066 all of which are extremely active.

Kraniet on 2012-10-15 at 13:44
nothing much but to starters you can give me a list over the playres you think are good inuff

IIxXXSpartacusxXxII on 2012-10-15 at 13:51
Q-Dog,Yopa, Mumm-Ra.,IIxXXSpartacusxXxII,jureros,Zosske,Sarkie, badgerdeath1987

Kind Regards Thizzle NOOBS

DeletedUser31852

lol, and me who thought only clocks leaders and NOOBS could fight on externals... guess I was wrong

DeletedUser31143

As i speak, Ellas Fight Club and EFC(its academy) are merging into illuminati thus making illuminati, and MRA. I am not particularly thrilled to join them moreover they wont invite me(i am less than 3k points), but i do need an alliance and there are none in my region besides them. What options do i have?? Play till i get conquered or simply leave or join some other alliance and wait for them to dissolve after few days? Because i know this will happen. It always does.

So, what should i do?

I've read the entire thread. A whole lot of bellyaching on your part.

What to do? How about making yourself more desirable for another alliance? Less than 3K points? Seriously? How about you not post again until you've got more than 20K points?

DeletedUser

A player's points does not influence the validity of their opinion, in fact, it's refreshing to have an outsider's view.

DeletedUser

I've read the entire thread. A whole lot of bellyaching on your part.

What to do? How about making yourself more desirable for another alliance? Less than 3K points? Seriously? How about you not post again until you've got more than 20K points?

what about you keeping quiet if you dont have anything good to post?? only an idiot will invite me since i am in O 76. points are irrelevant .tell me the name of alliance which are there in that part of the world?? there is only one, an mra named illuminati, and you know, they would have invited me if their alliance had more room. lol. you think i would want an invite in that alliance. it was idiotic in my part to want an invite in that alliance since there is no other alliance. now i would better hold on on my own as long as possible.

DeletedUser31143

A player's points does not influence the validity of their opinion, in fact, it's refreshing to have an outsider's view.

He's been in the world for more than a month; growth of less than 10 points per day indicates he's not putting in much time in this world, yet he's questioning others who have put in a lot more time in this world.

what about you keeping quiet if you dont have anything good to post?? only an idiot will invite me since i am in O 76. points are irrelevant .tell me the name of alliance which are there in that part of the world?? there is only one, an mra named illuminati, and you know, they would have invited me if their alliance had more room. lol. you think i would want an invite in that alliance. it was idiotic in my part to want an invite in that alliance since there is no other alliance. now i would better hold on on my own as long as possible.

I see. You had nothing good to post about others, yet you want me to keep quiet when responding to your whining. That's a double standard.

Let's be perfectly clear about your location. You are in the northwest corner of O76; there are alliances in O65, O66, and O75 that are closer to you than the southeast corner of O76 so it's not like your options are limited to O76.

There are players in several different alliances in your area. And points are NOT irrelevent; the last thing I want in my alliance is someone who only stops by on occasion, acquiring only 10 points per day. And points ARE important when you do not even have conquest researched (and you don't if you've only got 3K points).

You seriously want me to list several alliances that have members in your area? I will but it goes to show how lazy you are.
Here's a quick list from just looking at a few islands near you.
Northern Predators
The Noble Olympians
Lords of Destruction
Dragon Confederation
Independent City States
Refugees
I only spent a couple of minutes finding these alliances in your immediate area; I'm sure that there are more.

Note that I didn't name Illuminatus or Illuminati.

I'm posting as an alliance leader. What I expect from my members is that they grow over time at a reasonable rate. You haven't done that. If I had been the leader of your alliance, you would have gotten a warning and then you would have been kicked out of my alliance. The last thing I need to deal with is freeriders who join an alliance for its protections and then do nothing to contribute to the overall alliance safety and growth.
I suppose if EFC had dumped all of the nonperforming players, you'd be whining about how you were kicked out of EFC, right? That's what I would have done to you. 10 points per day when you don't even have conquest - SERIOUSLY???

I find your complaints in this thread have very little merit.

DeletedUser

He's been in the world for more than a month; growth of less than 10 points per day indicates he's not putting in much time in this world, yet he's questioning others who have put in a lot more time in this world.

I see. You had nothing good to post about others, yet you want me to keep quiet when responding to your whining. That's a double standard.

Let's be perfectly clear about your location. You are in the northwest corner of O76; there are alliances in O65, O66, and O75 that are closer to you than the southeast corner of O76 so it's not like your options are limited to O76.

There are players in several different alliances in your area. And points are NOT irrelevent; the last thing I want in my alliance is someone who only stops by on occasion, acquiring only 10 points per day. And points ARE important when you do not even have conquest researched (and you don't if you've only got 3K points).

You seriously want me to list several alliances that have members in your area? I will but it goes to show how lazy you are.
Here's a quick list from just looking at a few islands near you.
Northern Predators
The Noble Olympians
Lords of Destruction
Dragon Confederation
Independent City States
Refugees
I only spent a couple of minutes finding these alliances in your immediate area; I'm sure that there are more.

Note that I didn't name Illuminatus or Illuminati.

I'm posting as an alliance leader. What I expect from my members is that they grow over time at a reasonable rate. You haven't done that. If I had been the leader of your alliance, you would have gotten a warning and then you would have been kicked out of my alliance. The last thing I need to deal with is freeriders who join an alliance for its protections and then do nothing to contribute to the overall alliance safety and growth.
I suppose if EFC had dumped all of the nonperforming players, you'd be whining about how you were kicked out of EFC, right? That's what I would have done to you. 10 points per day when you don't even have conquest - SERIOUSLY???

I find your complaints in this thread have very little merit.

lol.. thats why i dont really want to consider your opinion in here. first of all i really dont need to justify my growth rate to you. i grow slow because i dont devote my entire time to game and i use my resources to attack players bigger than me.
second, i really wouldnt bother to join any alliance where i wont stay for long. that my policy. when i join, i stay with them and dont join others just when i find a better alliance than former one like few others. so yeah, dont bother to give my advice. yours is not appreciated.
third, whatever i posted, i never said i was abandoned. i havent been attacked and i dont think anyone will attack me for some time now. when i said ills about EFC leaders, it was because they left a lot of players clueless. you know, many have quit since then including my first friend in this world? all because they didnot have the spine to fight back.