Ello!

DeletedUser26213

PV had high standards for their members, I read about them on the forums. And if he were a noob, then why did soc make him in charge of PB recruitment?

DeletedUser14937

PB was a much larger MRA then PV :p so they needed expert spam recruitment skills to make sure we had many many members which is why i was in charge of recruitment.

i wonder how pyth will explain the fact that i am currently rank 3 in abps on Corinth though :p!

DeletedUser

PB was a much larger MRA then PV :p so they needed expert spam recruitment skills to make sure we had many many members which is why i was in charge of recruitment.

i wonder how pyth will explain the fact that i am currently rank 3 in abps on Corinth though :p!

Everybody knows that Corinth is grepos noobiest world filled with grepos noobiest players, so that just makes you the third least fat kid in fat camp :p

DeletedUser14937

Everybody knows that Corinth is grepos noobiest world filled with grepos noobiest players, so that just makes you the third least fat kid in fat camp :p

So what does that make someone who kept getting butt kicked by the polish fat kids adasko and gosia? :p

DeletedUser

So what does that make someone who kept getting butt kicked by the polish fat kids adasko and gosia? :p

:eek:
shh!!!
Don't speak their names!
They may join this world to beat me up again :heh:
:eek:

DeletedUser26213

Ha, I remember them! Argonauts launched an alliance-wide op against them back when they had like 4 cities each, and we (Argo) got whupped by those two! What happened with wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and Diuna?