Elvis World Tour

DeletedUser

7269196111.jpg

Elvis rise and fall was surely caused by it's three highest ranking (within the alliance) members. Firebrandt, Sidowy and Vego. Firebrandt has gone into an extended vacation mode (I wonder why), the defunct player Sidowy has given her account away (so is the word) and is being taken over by another Elvis player. Vego delightfully deleted his account once things started to turn sour. Lovely leadership... :) I'd hate to include BLUE SUEDE SHOES in the takes of this post, because it seems several members are seeking refuge in their "academy", it does seem like they truly need to go back to 'school.' Here is my take on the events that have led them from first to worst:

On a sunny day in mid-June, the alliance Nightmares of Elysium approached the alliance Feed Elvis with a NAP of sorts, to allow Nightmares of Elysium to concentrate its' efforts on other realms of activity. This NAP was agreed upon and enacted that day. The terms of the NAP were breached immediately, and thus the NAP was forfeited. This would eventually ensue a major war lasting for nearly a month. This war was benefited by two alliances, Nightmares of Elysium (now uNmEek) and DAFT. Those monkeys sure have provided an efficient increase in the rapidity of Elvis' decline.

This is not news to many of us, but my point in all of the matter is to take a look @ the city count, and when it was at it's largest (Sept. 9th) as well as points!

To make this easier on the eyes, they've lost 4 million points and 500 cities in roughly 12 days. Yes, it can happen to anyone, and it did happen to Elvis. Please join voidwolf being the second inductee(s) to the Zeta Hall of Shame!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11468

Forgive me for saying this. Isn't pointing out Elvis deficiency, like kicking a dead horse repeatedly?

I have found one elvis that is competant. It's taking 3 DAFT to take him out. He's doing it alone since his fellow Elvis are not competant enough to help.

DeletedUser

mehehe priceless, this is a genocide not a war, a war implies that both sides fight each other... this has been and is continuing to be the systematic destruction of an alliance in an extremely rapid fashion. Bye bye elvis X

DeletedUser

After all nothing like beating a man while he's down......... :)

DeletedUser

Well.... Kudos to DAFT. Doubt it was a real war, more like Elvis fainted seeing monkeys in women's clothes

DeletedUser

Untitled.jpg

Exactly two months after their reign of MRA on Zeta Elvis has been bruised, battered and beaten into a fine pulp. DAFT and the fine alliance of uNmEek (Nightmares of Elysium) have forced their will upon Elvis taking which ever city they desire. It is quite obvious that Elvis has left the building by comparing their most points and cities to their current. Their most points were at around 10.5 million and now are at 5.7 million, a loss of almost 5 million points. There most cities 1,211 compared to the 702 now, 509 less.

But hey look on the bright side if an award existed for an alliance with most members inactive, on vacation or leaving because they are scared Elvis would win this hands down! (If any of you are interested in making this just get an image of a trophy and right "FAILED MRA" right down the middle of it.

The fall of an alliance like Elvis was not the first and surely will not be the last because after all ..... :pro:

DeletedUser

They were definetely an MRA...They had an academy with many members and also the main alliance with many players...that actually concludes that they were the biggest FAIL of Zeta server...