Elysium Dragon Slayers.

DeletedUser

Lord stuart, points on other worlds don't matter. As I say to everyone on new worlds. Experience can only do so much. at the start you are on a level playing field with everyone. So don't use other worlds to say how good you'll be on this.

But tbh I've done it too. so I can just shut up :D

DeletedUser

LOL. I put It proves I have experience in attacking and defending. :p like snipe the C.S. :)) Getting my 2nd city soon. then my 3rd Once the Darn Bp's are working. GRR

DeletedUser

I almost have 1million BP worth of experience but at the start you are on a level playing field. Sniping is good but risky, and with one city you are bound to be caught offline at some point.

DeletedUser

Lord stuart, points on other worlds don't matter. As I say to everyone on new worlds. Experience can only do so much. at the start you are on a level playing field with everyone. So don't use other worlds to say how good you'll be on this.

But tbh I've done it too. so I can just shut up :D

You make a good point, but I'm sorry to tell you I know many people who have 1 million ABP. James would also go circles around you. Great guy and very experience player. And if we check the stats at this moment I think he's ahead of you and doing much better then you. ;)