Email Innogames

DeletedUser

I would contend that # of cities absolutely represents a player's in-game investment of time. And many top players are also the ones who have paid the most for gold.

My email is representative of the feelings from a large % of players, both in Beta world who I have spoken with in-game and from the sentiments on the general forum.

Contrary to popular opinion time =/= money.

"Many top players" so no idea of who actually uses gold and who doesn't then right?

Secondly, the forum users represent a tiny proportion of the players of this game.

Thirdly, you state you have spoken to a large percentage of players within Beta, there are currently over 5,000 players in Beta, are you seriously telling me you have spoken to over 2,500 players within this one world about this?

Fourthly, your large %age pales in comparision to the fact that Inno gave everyone in 1.x world the chance to vote on this.

Finally, I'm done. You obviously don't want to listen to a differing view point, no matter how much I try to explain the fact the poll showed a clear majority for 2.x, or that the number of players you have contacted pales in comparison to that.

DeletedUser345

Achilles, where do you live, I will take you up on trying your computer :p Today again I cannot get pages to load at island view and others.

Use firefox its much better than IE9 or any of the other browsers i have seen + you can get illegal scripts on it like farming bots <3

DeletedUser13405

Contrary to popular opinion time =/= money.

What business are you in? LOL!

"Many top players" so no idea of who actually uses gold and who doesn't then right?

I have ideas and some folks have told. I will say that most of the top-ranked guys in my alliance (including myself) pay for premium.

Secondly, the forum users represent a tiny proportion of the players of this game.

No argument there.

Thirdly, you state you have spoken to a large percentage of players within Beta, there are currently over 5,000 players in Beta, are you seriously telling me you have spoken to over 2,500 players within this one world about this?

I said a large %. Not half.

Fourthly, your large %age pales in comparision to the fact that Inno gave everyone in 1.x world the chance to vote on this.

Yes. In a biased poll that would not pass muster with any independent polling criterion. There is a reason certain polling organizations like Gallup are respected and others are crackpot....because poll questions can be grossly manipulated to distort the answer to what you want it to be.

Finally, I'm done. You obviously don't want to listen to a differing view point, no matter how much I try to explain the fact the poll showed a clear majority for 2.x, or that the number of players you have contacted pales in comparison to that.

And I contend the poll was biased. Just having a poll chock full of biased information does not mean Inno took into account playerbase views.

DeletedUser

Use firefox its much better than IE9 or any of the other browsers i have seen + you can get illegal scripts on it like farming bots <3

Now Achilles, u think I have not tried firefox? Really mate, 2.0 still needs fixing since I left it near a year ago. Now its being forced upon us...

2.0 doesn't actually end the game though.

Alliance gains control of World Wonders> Access to Hero World> Now still has to manage their original account if they want aswell as joining the hero world if they want. Basically you will have another responsibility - not less. Then most probably other alliances will gain access which will make it more and more like the world they already play on.

Untrue... you need to read and educate yourself prior to posting, you do not need to belong to an alliance to enter Hero World, you only need to gain the Heroic Tactician award.

Last edited by a moderator: