EMERGING FROM THE SHADOWS

DeletedUser17513

You looking in the wrong places then :D 2012 076 Won, 2014 034/024 border won 2016 064 won. Everyone gotta love the rim right?

Sinope world as well.
lets say its possible to win on the rim, but you do have to have good team alongside you and to make certain amount of pressure on alliance in the core that is trying to build WW's.. as alliances in the core are usually more prepared for the WW than rim alliances but we will see..

DeletedUser24785

Agree totally with Foo Fighter, but still feel pre-mades have killed the game more so than gold or anything else.
The servers are almost sorted who will be the main alliances within days of starting.

DeletedUser46395

Agree totally with Foo Fighter, but still feel pre-mades have killed the game more so than gold or anything else.
The servers are almost sorted who will be the main alliances within days of starting.
Well said.

I hate those long lasting friendships that people have formed, after playing together as a team and enjoying each others company the most.

Certainly seems a rather eccentric complaint, but I might have some more sympathy if Tim isn't talking about individual pre-made alliances so much as pre-made coalitions.

But I suspect it's really a smokescreen to hide his own alliance behind to keep them off the radar, which is clever, but perhaps not quite clever enough; problem with that tactic is that if it's spotted, it tends to attract rather more attention to your alliance than they would have got anyway.

DeletedUser24785

Your giving me far to much credit, and almost make me sound clever.
I'm not talking about this world/server but as a grep. gamer.I've played since Alpha, and have seen a lot of changes, i have longstanding friends in the game , we all have that you like to play alongside.But a whole alliance, sometimes 2 branches in my own opinion is what is really killing the game as a whole. New players simply do not get a chance to feel part of what is still i feel one of the best games around, and i've tried others. Gold isn't the issue, every game i've tried offers incentives to open your wallet, but without new players games stagnate. This is easily seen by how many players know each other on the external forums, you don't get many new players on here.
And i was only agreeing with Foo's post ,nothing to do with radars,lol

DeletedUser54067

I agree so much with dewey's post, the only time newbs win is when the world is a speed one, and even then their is usually one premade that shows up. As far went I know in my most active world Mesembria my alliance (3rd place) isn't a premade and while We started in outer 44 most of our players were in 34 and we grew from there.

DeletedUser30111

Well said.

I hate those long lasting friendships that people have formed, after playing together as a team and enjoying each others company the most.

I think his opinion is valid though. There are generally 2 different kind of premades. Friends who move from world to world or a premade that is a collection of good players who somewhat know each other. And this world has opened my eyes to that. I know people in all the top alliances. And had I been next to any I could have gotten an invite, but they aren't a group I moved here with. So I'm in the "in" whereas new players wouldn't be and don't have that chance.

DeletedUser46395

Your giving me far to much credit, and almost make me sound clever.
I'm not talking about this world/server but as a grep. gamer.I've played since Alpha, and have seen a lot of changes, i have longstanding friends in the game , we all have that you like to play alongside.But a whole alliance, sometimes 2 branches in my own opinion is what is really killing the game as a whole. New players simply do not get a chance to feel part of what is still i feel one of the best games around, and i've tried others. Gold isn't the issue, every game i've tried offers incentives to open your wallet, but without new players games stagnate. This is easily seen by how many players know each other on the external forums, you don't get many new players on here.
And i was only agreeing with Foo's post ,nothing to do with radars,lol

There is something in that; you don't get the same level of teaching an mentoring these days, and an academy is no longer really an academy, a place where people could learn the game.
But this is a really interesting world. All the revisions to WWs are in, which should stop so much boring stuff and make it a bit more of a fight for WWs; and I've never seen a world with so many experienced players. That in itself makes it difficult for beginners; very hard to cope with ravening hordes straight out of BP. But it also makes it less likely that alliances will be allowed to just all pact up - people want a fight, and they want a chance of winning.

DeletedUser24785

There is something in that; you don't get the same level of teaching an mentoring these days, and an academy is no longer really an academy, a place where people could learn the game.
But this is a really interesting world. All the revisions to WWs are in, which should stop so much boring stuff and make it a bit more of a fight for WWs; and I've never seen a world with so many experienced players. That in itself makes it difficult for beginners; very hard to cope with ravening hordes straight out of BP. But it also makes it less likely that alliances will be allowed to just all pact up - people want a fight, and they want a chance of winning.

You could well be right, looking at the map it has the potential to be one of those rare servers that becomes very interesting, for a while at least if members don't jump alliances at the 1st sign of trouble.

DeletedUser54360

You could well be right, looking at the map it has the potential to be one of those rare servers that becomes very interesting, for a while at least if members don't jump alliances at the 1st sign of trouble.
STOP PRESS - something curious Is afoot Ocean 54 ..

DeletedUser9267

Like your ally losing cities? Oracle does not lie..:rolleyes:
You have pine nuts bud, why you are still talking here?
I really liked what you had going in the core, very organised, on top of things, we were doing well under your leadership, plans were awesome, but first bump in the road to greatness everything falls apart and you fold your cards. As I told you before, as a leader if anything goes wrong it's on you.
Now please be quite until your actions allow you to speak again;)
Much love
KM

DeletedUser46130

I really liked what you had going in the core, very organised, on top of things, we were doing well under your leadership, plans were awesome, but first bump in the road to greatness everything falls apart and you fold your cards. As I told you before, as a leader if anything goes wrong it's on you.
Much love
KM
Its usully how it goes really, team that hits first early game usually wins :p

DeletedUser17513

Much love
KM
i don'r remember folding down my cards, all i do remember are you guys jumping ship at first sight of real war and being revolted hah :p
besides i accept that anything happened in the core was on me, but what i do not accept is how can experienced veterans be so scared to fight when they get revolted.. talk about the ability to maintain the pressure..
and tbh have you done anything in the core worthy to speak?
and for me speaking, maybe il start speaking more once we start returning home :cool:

DeletedUser9267

i don'r remember folding down my cards, all i do remember are you guys jumping ship at first sight of real war and being revolted hah :p
besides i accept that anything happened in the core was on me, but what i do not accept is how can experienced veterans be so scared to fight when they get revolted.. talk about the ability to maintain the pressure..
and tbh have you done anything in the core worthy to speak?
and for me speaking, maybe il start speaking more once we start returning home :cool:
I don't think you want to go there, whatever happened in our alliance should stay there. All I know as a fact are the messages received from our leader meaning you.
As far as little old me, I have done nothing worthy of speaking but we are not talking about me now are we?
I would love to see you return in the core, as i said I think you have some good talents, looking forward to hear you speak once you are home.
KM

DeletedUser46395

Not at all sure about that - it's often the team that hits first later in the game that wins in my experience - never good setting yourself up as a target for the rest of the server too early on, especially on a server like this with rather fluid allegiancies.
I really wouldn't like to bet on this one, there are three very closely matched alliances and several wild cards; who fights who will determine the outcome.

DeletedUser21287

You talk some sense at times mate
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser51786

Foo my friend you will make everyone ghost in 54 lol good going mate :) :) :)