EMERGING FROM THE SHADOWS

DeletedUser54360

While we are on it SMYN have a new city called WITCHUNTER KILLER speciality Illusion attacks just lik e th eillusion tha t they are all powerful super Grepo Men.

Consider I land slap bang in the middle of an island of 5 of their finest , So Harbour checks when low units right ? response one attack cancelled the second I cast wisdom.

I called this city "NOOBHERE SO WHAT ?"

What is absolutely nothing ... All mouth and trousers as we like to say...

Seems lik e5 to 1 odds are not enough for the GREPO wunderkids

WG

DeletedUser46130

Can't we all just get along?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Whats the matter WG, why so angry, need a hug?

DeletedUser54360

Can't we all just get along?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Whats the matter WG, why so angry, need a hug?
Like as if it isn't hard enough trying to emerge without the benefit of prune juice and I got all te weird stuff to deal with as well

DeletedUser54360

I sit here wondering at how Grepo became overpopulated overnight with administrators ?

nobody wants a good old fashioned fight anymore - unless you fill in the correct form and wait for 6 weeks.

In the good old (pre gold-abuse ) old days you only had to look at someone the wrong way to have multiple Mant squadrons an dother launches to deal with.

Now after a rigorous vote in Council someone may send you a strongly worded reprimand.

I admit it I thought SMYN were hopeless but after looking more closely at Caustic Soda I am not so sure..

DeletedUser17513

doesn't matter what subject i open the convo is the same, lol
ITS CHRISTMAS.

Peace Break exists for overly aggressive players that cant wait to have full nukes before attacking yet again to fully rebuild them all during this time(AKA Me) :D
i fear how many birs will EiE have to put in ocean 65 after new year considering i have about 1400-1500 LS for my size lol

DeletedUser45552

Peace Break exists for overly aggressive players that cant wait to have full nukes before attacking yet again to fully rebuild them all during this time(AKA Me) :D
i fear how many birs will EiE have to put in ocean 65 after new year considering i have about 1400-1500 LS for my size lol
How much gold did you spend just over break to build those? Just curious as you like to build alu nukes then ls nukes from the same city within hours... but thats none of my business.

-just here to harass

DeletedUser17513

How much gold did you spend just over break to build those? Just curious as you like to build alu nukes then ls nukes from the same city within hours... but thats none of my business.

-just here to harass

I think you mistaken me with top.1 evil lol
Besides, only gold i used in this world was to active my Advisors(Admin, Commander and Captain) until March :)

Other than that, i hardly used any gold to instant build troops.
I've done powerbuilding(pushing ress into LS City with Aristotle in it) to mass que LS and in 4 hours i que about 220-260 LS(but it takes between 2-4 days) to build, but after those 4 hours i can go to next city and do the same.. hence the reason i rebuild fast any losses..

DeletedUser54360

Good, we don't need you learning politics. At all.

Stick with posting nonsense, you would be doing us all a favor.

And what nonsense would that be sonny ? What is your game name? what alliance do you represent? Please illucidate what if any I have posted is " quote Nonsense unquote? And provide your basis for analysis or just keep your ill informed yap shut.

Who issued you with a free pass to the bandwagon ?

DeletedUser26636

I feel like half the comments here belong on the trash talk post. :3