EMERGING FROM THE SHADOWS

Ryann16

Strategos
Watching LotR, Shattered HEROES in about a week. I sank 2 CS, but they still destroyed Haakons alliance. Most fled and joined AotR but that was a bloodbath. Thor hit HEROES pretty hard too. Interesting to see what happens next

DeletedUser54518

lmao LOTR didn't do anything in regards to HEROES AotR did all the work with THOR....... check the oracle, that's all the proof you need

DeletedUser54360

lmao LOTR didn't do anything in regards to HEROES AotR did all the work with THOR....... check the oracle, that's all the proof you need

Oracle does not show that hiding behind LOTR skirts you Annikin( MITH ) went to LOrd Palatine ( HOMERVS ) at Thor and disgraced the RIM Ethos.

I have seen the bullying tactics you employed in your correspondence with Heroes Noobs inc. It is not pleasant , Nor is the language you employed.

If you infest this forum with another entry I will publish in full our correspondence,

So scuttle back to Aegis and await my decision about what to do with you. which will come sooner or later.

I set you up to secure 63 not become a crazed psychopath as bad if not worse than the SMYN oppressors I have been facing down for over a month now while you play at sailing ships in the calmest Ocean in Nagidos .

Just so everyone understands Aegis has gone rogue and disgraced the RIMLORD brand.
Instead of Fighting Thor you became HOMERVS bootboy.

You called NOOBS inc and Heroes cowards for running from Thor and their SMYN masters - There are words for what you are..

I will leave others to fill in the gaps..

Yes MITH you have everything required to become a great leader except the two things that cannot be taught.

Courage and Honour..

Shooting fish in a Barrell is your level.

Well I am taking those fish under my wing

I am setting them up

I will train them and show them how to repay your malicious oppression on THOR's behalf...

DeletedUser54518

you already made ur decision big man one of your members have taken it upon themselves to attack your own Aegis alliance, guess that's done.

Show everyone our convo they will again see that you are impulsive and acted on a quick whim over saving refugees....

my hands are clean from what I see and every other Aegis and Thor member see's you started to attack your own Sister alliance just to have a lap dog to beat for the fun of it.

Sorry I wasn't gonna let you beat me? I mean afterall you did directly call us dogs. don't forget to show everyone here that message too not just ur side :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

you already made ur decision big man one of your members have taken it upon themselves to attack your own Aegis alliance, guess that's done.

Show everyone our convo they will again see that you are impulsive and acted on a quick whim over saving refugees....

my hands are clean from what I see and every other Aegis and Thor member see's you started to attack your own Sister alliance just to have a lap dog to beat for the fun of it.

Sorry I wasn't gonna let you beat me? I mean afterall you did directly call us dogs. don't forget to show everyone here that message too not just ur side :)

DeletedUser54360

I dont have time for any more of your lies deceits and mis-statements. QUOTE The dog wags the tail the tail does not wag the dog.

From where in that do you twist out that you were called dogs ?

But lies and mis-representations are what you excell at.

I am the dog and you are the tail.

You do not wag me .

Disgracing the RIM LORD ethos is not something I take lightly.

DeletedUser46391

WHG you ok buddy?

You seem to be more abusive than normal. Are you cracking under the pressure?

DeletedUser54360

WHG you ok buddy?

You seem to be more abusive than normal. Are you cracking under the pressure?
Thank you for your concern but no the BP figures would suuggest otherwise .

Define and illustrate any abuse. Of whom? . yUO seem to forget Richard saying something without evidence is unsubstantiated. Evidence an dfacts are not really your strong suits are they?

DeletedUser48256

You called NOOBS inc and Heroes cowards for running from Thor and their SMYN masters - There are words for what you are..

Since when were SMYN our masters? This is news to me
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser48583

LotR mainly dbp what a pathetic alliance. Someone seems abit mad over there but when heat gets turned up they have to run to externals and shout their mouth.

DeletedUser46391

Thank you for your concern but no the BP figures would suuggest otherwise .

Define and illustrate any abuse. Of whom? . yUO seem to forget Richard saying something without evidence is unsubstantiated. Evidence an dfacts are not really your strong suits are they?

Bear you are just a simming bag of wind. Ignore him pal he is not qualified to pass judgement on anything.. .

Bit of evidence for you.

I think you seem to forget we read the other forums.

Glad you are ok, I was worried the civil war you are having etc was causing a breakdown.

DeletedUser54518

it is causing breakdown lmfao, he is losing to a ranked 17 alliance full of "simmers". all the while is own alliance is up and leaving him....Jee wonder why? yall wanna know more, I have all the good intel to bury WG six feet under.

DeletedUser54360

it is causing breakdown lmfao, he is losing to a ranked 17 alliance full of "simmers". all the while is own alliance is up and leaving him....Jee wonder why? yall wanna know more, I have all the good intel to bury WG six feet under.

The city in question is BUMSMACK 1 formerly owned by Saladin

WitchunterGeneral today at 08:06
Now there are no more traitors holding me back

Saladin will be removed from 54

Dont believe it whan the great ego tries to tell you he didnt care . I have 1400 sunk Biremes to prove otherwise most of which belonged to SMYN..

YOU silly little girls in 63 dont know what you have started yet.

WTF told you that TLO would take your side against me ??

Run away from SMYN kiss THOR *** and then think you can take control of 63 once my goodwill is withdrawn?

THINK AGAIN

Insane decisions Insane leadership

WitchunterGeneral

THE man who does not betray trust..

DeletedUser54360

FROM YOUR FORUM AND MESSAGES SONNY

mithrandir96 has withdrawn the invitation of ILLIADD. today at 22:00
mithrandir96 has invited ILLIADD to the alliance. today at 21:59
mithrandir96 has withdrawn the invitation of BlackKat. today at 21:52
mithrandir96 has invited BlackKat to the alliance. today at 21:22
mithrandir96 has withdrawn the invitation of 4fantasia4. today at 21:22
mithrandir96 has invited 4fantasia4 to the allianc

none of his cities are cleared to reserve expect the one in 63 the ones in 53 Thor will have to take, part of the pact I have with thor is that no more of us are to move into 53 unless we were there prior to the pact and that thor isn't allowed to move into 63 less they were here prior....e. today at 19:34

Do not attack list
-4fantasia4
-ILLIADD
-BlackKat
-Sin Da Gr8

I repeat do not attack those members they are green for us not Red.

LORDS OF THE RIM and LOYAL RONIN OF THE RIM are painted Red as of now. Another attack has been initiated and they have declared war on Thor time to make our pact mean something.......

Do not attack list
-4fantasia4
-ILLIADD
-BlackKat
-Sin Da Gr8

I repeat do not attack those members they are green for us not Red.

Any questions pm me or post in forums.

The next post where you tell your members you can pact with TLO at the same time as THOR is laughable .

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU ?
:mad:

DO YOU REALLY THINK I WAS DOING ANYTHING MORE THAN GIVING YOU ENOUGH ROPE TO HANG YOURSELF?

:confused::eek::p

Saladin thought he was untouchable too sonny.
BUMSMACK 1 says otherwise..

WitchunterGeneral today at 08:06
Now there are no more traitors holding me back

Saladin will be removed from 54

Dont believe it whan the great ego tries to tell you he didnt care . I have 1400 sunked Biremes to prove otherwise most of which belonged to SMYN..

YOU silly little girls in 63 dont know what you have started yet.

WTF told you that TLO would take your side against me ??

Run away from SMYN kiss THOR *** and then think you can take control of 63 once my goodwill is withdrawn?

THINK AGAIN

Insane decisions Insane leadership

WitchunterGeneral

THE man who does not betray trust..

DeletedUser54360

Bit of evidence for you.

I think you seem to forget we read the other forums.

Glad you are ok, I was worried the civil war you are having etc was causing a breakdown.
Compared to all the crap written about me you girls getting all hissy when I state a simple fact. He is full of wind and you full of bile when the thin veneer of civility snaps.

Remember if our paths ever cross close enough I will pay you for abusing your SACRED diplo channels to inform SMYN that I was suffering from flu.. You behave like my sworn enemy just admit it.

BTW what about the fact your two best fighters are getting tired of you two girls huffing and puffing while they do all the heavy lifting..

Sweep your own path pal before worrying about snow on my roof.. :confused:

DeletedUser54360

No I was just going to let you show your hand..

(BTW MITH My DEATH STAR is quite operational)

Mithrandir, I checked him up - he was a Thunder Bird, my first alliance here - so he betrayed us before he came to you, so he just has it in him - anything for personal gain, a dangerous ability
several in his team were the same, original Thunder Birds, using a combination of techniques he intimidates or tricks you into joining him, but I really don`t know him - I believe he is American though...

DeletedUser54518

ooh you got me i joined thunder bird when i started this world to complete the quest log that asks you to join a alliance cause they were open. after completing the quest i left. guilty i hop alliances a lot and im as disloyal as a beat dog.

And no one is tricked into joining me hence why you have failed to butcher my alliance like you've been trying so hard to do the past 3 days. not a single member has joined you or left since this all went adrift, so go do something more useful with your time like defend your members.....btw my CS lands in roughly bout a hour in one of your members town, ill be sure to give it a proper name. Thoughts anyone?

DeletedUser46391

Compared to all the crap written about me you girls getting all hissy when I state a simple fact. He is full of wind and you full of bile when the thin veneer of civility snaps.

Remember if our paths ever cross close enough I will pay you for abusing your SACRED diplo channels to inform SMYN that I was suffering from flu.. You behave like my sworn enemy just admit it.

BTW what about the fact your two best fighters are getting tired of you two girls huffing and puffing while they do all the heavy lifting..

Sweep your own path pal before worrying about snow on my roof.. :confused:

Def cracking :(

DeletedUser51150

WitchunterGeneral, one day you will realise this is a game. it is meant to be full of deceipt and back stabbing, blackmail. its stipulated in the rules. after medicating, read your ramblings and you might well cringe. its not real life. out of curiosity i assumed a new name and joined your world. i checked your stats. you must be the biggest sim ive seen for a while. where are your city conquests that took epic battles? all i saw was internals and 2 bit cities from players who had quit. anyone can reap bp from sending attacks to aid another or send defence. but a true leader will attack the big guys and cs their cities to show it can be done. perhaps you would post here your MIGHTY conquests?
being an ocean or so away from players is like not existing to them, so i fail to see why mithrandir96 should give 2 figs for you guys.

heroes broke up, so i can tell, because big players left the game either by just quitting or ghosting. the others saw their leaders leaving and no-one took control. all parties took ex-heroes in, friend and foe of the rim brigade. if you check the stats on most of those you accepted you will see they had little or no bp from attacking and defending.

personally i would quietly rim them as befits sim refugees. you scorn at heroes who joined enemy alliances being attacked by ex-team-mates. why? you are the alliance you join. if not, your loyalty is questionable. you started the civil wart by spitting out your dummy and hitting a sister alliance. other pact allies of yours should heed this as a warning.

the world is still young. you have many other foes ahead. becareful that you fail to see the wood for the trees. finally.. switch off your pc, leave your phone in a drawer and go for a pint. tomorrow you will have something interesting to tell people about.