Eminem or Tinie Tempah

Which rapper do your prefer, Eminem or Tinie Tempah?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

I like all of Tinie Tempah's songs, while Eminem has some weird ones...

vincaocao

Phrourach
I like both of them but Eminem is better, and his song Not Afraid is my alliance's theme song and it won the grammy for the best solo rap!

Richard

Strategos
How is this even a contest? Eminem is a much more established and diverse artist. He absolutely towers over Tiny, in every way.

DeletedUser

Eminem is more aggresive in the way he raps, but Tinie is more chilled and better. :p

A message to the main, oh!

Richard

Strategos
Eminem is a lyrical genius, have you heard No Love? He has some serious skill, which Tinie doesn't even come close to.

DeletedUser

Eminem is the King of Rap for a reason, he is unrivalled in the awards he has won, his album sales.

He raps with a Passion that the large majority of rappers do not have

DeletedUser

why we even comparing these two people?! eminem all the way, and im british, so im not just choosing him because hes american, tinie tempah has just broken through whilst eminem has been around for so many years im pretty sure he can't break away.

im sure everyone knows what wikipedia is, so compare them on there, don't worry ill wait.... eminem has alot more awards doesn't he? :p

Richard

Strategos
The two aren't even comparable. This poll is like a contest between a Ferrari Enzo and a Volkswagen Polo, a waste of time, and everyone already knows the result.

DeletedUser

I only like Written in the Stars with Tinie Tempah, and that's the only song I know, with Eminem I know a whole punt load and is highly appreciated by many of the famous rappers in the times.

DeletedUser

Tinie Tempah - Written in the Stars ftw

Love that song, but Eric Turner helped him, so Eminem wins for having "Lose Yourself" Also In Written in the stars it says "I'm brining gravity back" but then Eminem pwned that line with "Oh, there goes gravity."

Last edited by a moderator: