Eminem or Tinie Tempah

Which rapper do your prefer, Eminem or Tinie Tempah?

• Total voters

DeletedUser13647

Eminem's Sing For The Moment is my favorite rap ever, I'm not a big modern rap fan but I can't deny Eminem's ability.

DeletedUser

never heard of that tinie-guy, but considering you say it's a rapper I have to choose neither, so far I've never heard a dong, no matter what genre, with rap in it that I liked

sometimes I like the song without the rapvoice(dubstepsongs woth rap for example), but as soon as the rap sets in it sounds like raping in my ears

just give me some good 'ol metal, with actual singing(death/blackmetal wth grunting etc I can only enjoy on parties/concerts/festivals, but wouldn't listen to it if I'm by myself)

DeletedUser

Eminememinememinememinememinememinem
Eminememinememinem
Eminememinememinem
Eminememinememinem
Eminememinememinem
Eminememinememinem
Eminememinememinem

DeletedUser

Tinie is terrible, I can agree, but I disagree with the Eminem comment. I like both his old and new stuff, he still finds ways to amaze with the words that he chooses. Rhymes (or near-rhymes) that I'd never think of.

DeletedUser

I agree lupe is amazing, but Eminem isn't bad, new or old stuff. His new stuff does have people that are used to boost album sales (Lighters - Bad meets evil the squeal. Love the way you lie - Recovery) but even then, those songs are amazing. not "I tie a rope around my penis and jump from a tree - don't you want to be just like me" stuff he used to do, but it is still very good, and so are his metaphors and skills

DeletedUser

Im a very big Eminem fan so for me there is no difficulty in deciding who I prefer but tinie tempah's music isn't bad I listen to both.

-Durm.

DeletedUser

Read the title and laughed. I love both artists, Tinie tempahs song written in the stars is great, but Eminem has so many great songs. At least here in America it's no contest, Eminem hands down.

DeletedUser19043

Tinie Tempah.
Written In The Stars
Pass Out
Invincible
Frisky
Those are my favorites