Empire of death

• Thread starter wolverinewildman
  • Start date

DeletedUser31161

U guys have your way if incouragment and I have mine.... ;)

DeletedUser9358

mrP...what way is that? i saw how you tried to run a team...look what happened. not sure why you are still arguing about how they are running theirs...there is nothing wrong with their way of encouragement...i think it is a good idea...it is something different, and far better than ANYTHING i have ever seen come from you. so please shut the f*#k up for a change will you? so sick of seeing your dribble on here...some is fine, but most makes my eyes hurt...lol

DeletedUser5554

Hey mr P tell Jason I say tick tock runs the clock and you have a few hours to get to the correct dock... :D

Correction I believe it's docks now. Have fun guys!

Last edited:

DeletedUser5554

They're gonna be losing more soon. :D...I'm actually not kidding but hey they gotta know by now.

DeletedUser

I love this:Tick tock runs the clock and you have a few hours to get to the correct dock..

DeletedUser5554

Good news they found the correct docks! Bad news no way in hell are they breaking the siege even with Wolfpack's help!

DeletedUser

So your telling me you need: Myrmidons (299) Members & Wolfpack (314) ..... Grand total of : (613) to break (6) LD Sieges.

DeletedUser5554

Hey they tried pretty hard and even got one...But they're still losing two in less than 30 minutes with attacks still coming from hours away one being 25 hours and not a CS.

DeletedUser

wolverinewildman keep building up that city mate don't slow down now..

DeletedUser

Well it was only a matter of time. I give you guys the edge over WP.

DeletedUser

Way to go EoD. Solid abp to point ratio. Real good looking alliance so far.

DeletedUser31161

Aurora you better not let these upstarts beat you in the ABP race.

DeletedUser

Everyone say good-bye to wolverinewildman.

Bye wolverinewildman. You will crush us next time. Keep you head held high.

DeletedUser

First I'd just like to say I love the idea of name changing although I reckon it would be better to do every 5 cities and 2 days rather than make it longer but a greater gap between changes.

I'm getting a little worried for our number 3 placement, I think that will change once the rest of our caucus has their second and can start to hit out a bit more. We'll see