Emporion Chronicles
By Rock5

In This Issue:
  • Quick Update
  • Interviews
  • Tavern
  • Wheel of Fortune

Quick Update
Welcome to the first issue of the Emporion Chronicles! Let’s get right to it! So...what are the settings? The settings are as follows:

World Speed:1
Unit Speed:2
Conquer Style:Revolt
Morale;Inactive
Alliance Limit:120
Beginners Protection: 6 Days

At the moment, the world is still in BP, which stands for Beginner’s Protection. But the rankings have begun to form. Currently this is what the rankings look like:

R6zB0Q5.png

Currently, The Barbarians is in the lead followed by The Syndicate, Honor and Power, and Rebels.

Here are the ocean rankings:
O44
2uozCPq.png
O45
dq67yIj.png
O54
uM6lvbA.png
O55
xTLeYbj.png

Now we got a basic idea of what the world looks like, let’s head over to the Interviews

Interviews
~Alliances~
Chilluminati
The Syndicate

What are your thoughts on the world?
Chilluminati said:
It's still very early in the world, 9 hours maybe? But from my point of view it looks like this world has all the factors needed to become one of the final really interesting grepolis worlds. We got very decent settings, with speed 1 not being opened for about 8 months. All we need know is as many players and strong teams to join it. I expect and hope to see some strong premades rise up around the rim in the next few days or weeks. I look forward to that.
It's still very early in the world, 9 hours maybe? But from my point of view it looks like this world has all the factors needed to become one of the final really interesting grepolis worlds. We got very decent settings, with speed 1 not being opened for about 8 months. All we need know is as many players and strong teams to join it. I expect and hope to see some strong premades rise up around the rim in the next few days or weeks. I look forward to that.
Chilluminati said:
We are most definitely what people would concider a premade.
What other worlds have you played? And were you successful in any of them?
Chilluminati said:
I can't remember in which world I started but the first world I diden't concider myself a newb was Ithaca, I've also player Rethymnos and Sinope for a while. I have done OK imo, for me playing grepo is more about loyalty, dedication and commitment to the team you play with. That's why speed 1 is really nice aswell, you will actually have the time to get to know your team players since you'll be spending a lot of time with them. This is always a nice experience and a great addition to the game itself.
Is the Syndicate here the original syndicate?
Chilluminati said:
We have a big bunch of original The syndicate players aswell as some of the original leadership. They have had to wait a long time for a world with settings that suits there taste. I believe a lot of them are eager for a good fight and hoping for Eviction Notice to show up, tho we heard they are having a hard time in EN84 abdera. It's an honour to be able to play with some of the best
Were you part of the original team or were you recruited here?
Chilluminati said:
I was not a part of the original team. Mungus who has been a part of the original team played with me in Sinope and decided to invite us to this party since Sinope world is about to close down. I was a founder back in Sinope were we got the crown for getting all 7 WW's and I guess he liked our style. We're all looking forward to play together and learn from the best.
Any last words before we end the interview?
Chilluminati said:
I hope everyone has a blast in this world becomes top notch. Good luck with the newspaper and see you on the battlefield
Bayaz
Gold Traders

Do you want to be interviewed for the newspaper?
Bayaz said:
I am primarily here to trade for some gold to use in Carphi, and i do not think, that my leader would find it appropriate, if i did an interview, in which i answered truthfully. So i think i will have to pass.

But i am really looking forward to reading the newspaper
fidelpezun
Rebels

What are your thoughts on the world so far?
fidelpezun said:
We have started to build our alliance..Everything is going great..Just takin it one step at a time
What other worlds have you played in the past? Were they successful?
fidelpezun said:
I have played in 5 other worlds in the Greek server for 4 years..Phi,Chi,Athena,Corinth,Achilles..

In all of them i was a Leader and played a huge part on organizing my alliances..You can say some of them were successful some of them not..4/7 wonders in one of them..In the others we were 2nd or 3rd alliance in the world
Is your alliance a premade?
fidelpezun said:
So all of your members were recruited in this world?
fidelpezun said:
Yes that is correct
What are your goals for this world?
fidelpezun said:
Conquer as much city's we can..And if we are a strong alliance in the end we can go for the Wonders..a lot can change in a world or in alliances until the Wonders...

Now it's only the begining..We need to focus on making strong cores so we can be united as an alliance..As i said before..One step at a time
fidelpezun said:
Beware of the Rebels
fallout17
Honor and Power

fallout17 said:
It's an interesting one, good settings and it's a world which doesn't request a lot of time to play. As you can see I founded my own alliance and I'll try to keep it ''alive'' as much as possible. We're a couple of friends who came from another server here and we've invited players from our core. Also, I think that this Christmas Event will give us a very interesting start because of its prizes.
Is your alliance a Premade?
fallout17 said:
As I said, it's a core made of some of my friends which whom I played on several worlds in the past and the others were invited after our joining. We decided to join this one to enjoy another great experience.
What other worlds have you played before? Were any of them successful?
fallout17 said:
I played on numerous world, in my country servers. Here, on grepolis.net I had some alliances which didn't resist too much even if our start was a nice one. I learned that without confident players in some diplomatic and leadership positions it's very difficult to do lead a big alliance with numerous players. Regarding my accomplishments, I'm glad to say that each world teached me something new about game and people character.
Do you think this is a slow world?
fallout17 said:
It is but even this kind of worlds have their ''charm''. Depends on how your colleagues are spread on the map.
Which do you prefer in an alliance: Numbers or Quality of players?
fallout17 said:
I prefer both But if I have to choose one of these, I choose quality.
Any last words before we end this interview?
fallout17 said:
Well, my best regards to everybody, good luck and have fun! Hope we will respect each other and play fair

Mr. Mojo Risin
The Barbarians

Mr. Mojo Risin said:
There's not much to say , looting and more looting!! lol
What worlds have you played in the past? Were they successful?
Mr. Mojo Risin said:
sorry , just trying to loot as much as I can. Not good in interviews.
Have you ever won a world before?
Mr. Mojo Risin said:
no , not won one
Is The Barbarians a premade?
Mr. Mojo Risin said:
not as far as I know
Who came up with the alliance name and is there a meaning to it?
Mr. Mojo Risin said:
I can't answer either of those questions. The leaders will know.
Mr. Mojo Risin said:
My last words are: So we did the interview anyway lol.

~Players~
So, I decided to also interview other players. I gave them one Question. Here is what they have to say.

Spunkthechipmunk69
Spunkthechipmunk69 said:
i like the world could have a higher speeds
Gandalf the White Wizard
Gandalf the White Wizard said:
well this world is good because it is new world
i play in world where everyone are strong
so this world is good for me
Spider67
Spider67 said:
The only thing i have to say would be i think this world will turn out great.
Tavern

Welcome to the first round of the tavern, where people drink and spread rumours to each other. This is what I heard and it’s up to you to decide which ones are true and which ones are false!

Honor and Power’s council plans to increase recruitment and name it’s academy Power and Honor
PearsonSpectre is pact with Golden News
Cookies is pact with The Fallen
Edessa Chronicles is an alliance that has no pacts, no NAPs, no whatsoever.

Wheel of Fortune

Welcome to the 1st Wheel of Fortune.
Pick a number between 0-50
See you next week.

I hope you enjoyed this issue. If you want to +rep me, go ahead! If you want to enter the Wheel of Fortune, I highly recommend it! If you have any suggestions please post below. See you all in the next issue!

DeletedUser

Wheel of fortune ~ 19

Not a bad start, mad a lot out of nothing considering the world opened yesterday. I like the idea of the tavern :) + rep

DeletedUser24785

Good 1st issue so early in the server :) look forward to more as the server progresses

WOF 1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I did not actually agree to an interview and disrupted my looting at that time. There are many you could have spoken to , but persisted in bothering me. My answers were swift and sweet to what my main man would have answered. Please dont hassle me anymore. Thankyou lol

DeletedUser29066

Wow, Mr. T. Dewey and the Barbarians, lol .. ah, memories, good times .. but surprised to see you guys in a speed 1. Anyway, good luck.

DeletedUser44089

That newspaper was well quick,well done

WOF- 25

DeletedUser24785

Wow, Mr. T. Dewey and the Barbarians, lol .. ah, memories, good times .. but surprised to see you guys in a speed 1. Anyway, good luck.

Lol, hello mate, more due to it being revolt, but we've all got old now and the pace will suit fighting with walking sticks ;)

DeletedUser

Wheel of fortune 7. Good job on getting this out so quick I would love to read an interview from Mungus in a future update could be entertaining :)

DeletedUser46838

Next issue won't have interviews but issue 3 will. Thanks!

and gesote, ill try to get him in an interview soon :D