Newspaper Emporion Chronicles Issue Seven

DeletedUser46251

All this moaning about pacts, you guys asked everyone to pact against you, so no moaning if you get what you wished for.

And I thought you had spies in everyone's councils :D Why does it take a pic of a message between Erik and Blaze, for you to claim you have heard rumours of a pact.

DeletedUser46838

Congratulations to So what? for winning WoF

See you in the next issue!

DeletedUser31385

Great read as always. I like to see MRAs show up in the obituary report. +rep for your hard work.

DeletedUser23413

All this moaning about pacts, you guys asked everyone to pact against you, so no moaning if you get what you wished for.

And I thought you had spies in everyone's councils :D Why does it take a pic of a message between Erik and Blaze, for you to claim you have heard rumours of a pact.

No we are not moaning, we are excited. When Blaze work with Erik they gonna feed us a lot of nice cities. Can't wait.

Anyone with new top 12? I can do 1 but I can't see more than 1 SWIM on my keyboard, so it's not gonna be objective :D

DeletedUser22517

LOL, breaking news in top 12 alliances.I am so scared now, i am not gonna be able to sleep tonight.Please someone save us!Erik, we need your help !

zX5xqUC.png

DeletedUser46838

Would you guys want to hear the last part of "Big Brother is Watching You?"