By Rock5

In This Issue:
  • Quick Update
  • Interviews
  • Obituaries
  • Tavern
  • Wheel of Fortune

Quick Update
Welcome to the 6th issue of the Emporion Chronicles, where news is released every three days. Let’s get to it!

New Toons Merge
Recently there has been a merge between the alliance Fallen and New Toon Alliance. But because there weren’t enough space to hold both alliances, a second alliance was done to hold the other players. Currently, they are third and 9th in the point rankings and 4th and 6th in the BP ranking. Here is a map of their alliance:
KDuDmls.png

Since their merge, they have also been targeted by the Grim Sleepers (mostly just the academy) The current score is :

WAR STATSNew Toon Alliance(And Academy) vs Grim Sleeper
0-4

Syndicate Currently Number 1
It’s been 2 weeks since the the beginning of Emporion. and right now The Syndicate is currently number 1 in the world. It’s also number 1 in ABP, DBP, and Total BP. They first won in EN Byzantium, then went to EN Zacynthus, and then landed here. Here’s a map of their alliance:
yCWnMBu.png
WAR STATSThe Syndicate vs Cause and Effect
4-0

Erik Joins Speed 1
Erik left Sinope, but he’s not leaving quite yet! He has decided to join a speed 1 world for his first time. But unlike all the other times, he did not bring Eviction Notice with him. Instead, he decided to join with a few guys and named their alliance Team Harlock, which currently has 37 members. The alliance is ranked 18th in points, 14th in ABP, 37th in DBP, and 20th in Total BP. A map of the alliance is shown below.
G5knmBA.png
Currently, the war stats for this alliance are shown below:
WAR STATSTeam Harlock vs Transient Drifters
1-0

The Rim is Now Open
Emporion is a slow growing world. But this doesn’t stop the world from opening up the rim. The rim is now open. The following oceans are now available:
O34
O35
O43
O46
O53
O56
O64
O65
Many of the players have landed in these oceans and alliances are starting to form in these oceans.

Other War Stats
WAR STATSThe Barbarians vs Honor and Power
3-0

WAR STATSOmega vs Reign of Terror
4-0

WAR STATSThe Bloody Axe vs Darkness
1-0

Interviews
ErikWijmeersch
Team Harlock

What are your thoughts on the world?
ErikWijmeersch said:
To be honnest my thoughts are with INNO, and the game i love grepo, looking who's playing only 13k, its awfull low number....first time i stepped in a speed1, relaxing myself playing 50%, but the numbers, wonder if the game is on his ways out or its just the speed1 issue
What are your thoughts on the Christmas event?
ErikWijmeersch said:
to me its just a tool to trigger my lazyness. lol

but also a tool to take advantage on others both short time but special long term...having 20 double bp bonuss inside would earn a lot of advantage ...
What are your goals for this world?
ErikWijmeersch said:
i am relaxed, as you noticed i entered just with 2 people, myself, lymond007.
sometimes it's time to give back to the comunity, my way to give back is toa chieve a group a mix of good players, but allowing a large number of fresh noobs who has no clue what they are doing into my team.
these days its all about premades and knowledge cant be passed on anylonger as in the urly days, gives satisfaction.

and playing as the captain, (harlock y favorite manga cartoon lol....

our forum is 1 big space ship !
What are your thoughts on the alliances in your ocean?
ErikWijmeersch said:
its very urly, let say we run a week behind core oceans , seems not much skilled players so perfect to kill or to teach up to the peeps
Is your alliance a premade?
ErikWijmeersch said:
yes a pre made of 2 persons, myself and LYMOND007
Were the other members recruited here in Emporion?
ErikWijmeersch said:
if i do pre made and send out invitations , unlike Mungus (30 people) i got +300 , but wasnt up for it, lolall others recruited overhere, perhaps 4 old crew members i saw somewhere else and they asked to join, they restarded to get in my core (the sunshine kid is 1 of them
Are you planning on staying until world wonders?
ErikWijmeersch said:
no clue, never started speed1, depends how much i like it, never say yes or no in grepo
Are you at war with anyone?
ErikWijmeersch said:
Any last words before we end the interview?
ErikWijmeersch said:
I hope all have a gr8 time and already wishing everyone a gr8 2016
Fallout17
Honour and Power

What are your thoughts on the world so far?
Fallout17 said:
Every alliance shows its power from now and world gets more interesting day by day.
What are your thoughts on the Christmas Event?
Fallout17 said:
Affects a lot the game by changing that balance between land units and ships while revolting a city for example.
What are your goals for this world?
Fallout17 said:
Do our best, keep the alliance in top as much as we can and build a stronger friendship relation between our members.
What are your thoughts on the alliances in your ocean?
Fallout17 said:
We have a strong competition, even if the ranking doesn't shows it.
Have you decalred war on any alliance yet?
Fallout17 said:
Not really. Who's not with us is against us.
Any last words before we end the interview?
Fallout17 said:
Good luck and have fun!
Haraxvati
New Toon Alliance

Recently, there's a new alliance formed called New Toon Defenders. Is that the academy? And was it from it merge?
Haraxvati said:
Yes, NTD is former Fallen Angel. With that merge New Toon family managed to become first Emporion alliance to secure its core and its ocean, before revolt era even began. That makes us very satisfied with the opening stage.
So was it a New Toon and Fallen Angel merge?
Haraxvati said:
Fallen Angel merged into Toons.
Did cookies merge into you too?
Haraxvati said:
No, Cookies vanished earlier, part of them went to Fallen Angel, others on all sides.
Do you believe the move was the right choice?
Haraxvati said:
As I already said, it enabled us to control O54 and to have a stable core early in the game, something for what many alliances fight for months. So, yes, I do beleive it was a right choice.
What are your goals in the future?
Haraxvati said:
I cannot be too open on this, of course, but it is obvious we are going step by step. As we do not abuse gold system it is not solution for us to skip steps. This early in the game only immediate goal can be internal growth. Future goals include different scenarios, all dependant of internal and external factors.

Obituary
Players
  • Sinko
  • Etnica
  • Minow
  • Richie Grun
Alliances
  • Fallen Angels
  • Cookies

Tavern
Welcome to another Tavern where beer(and wine) are served and where rumours are exchanged! It’s up to you to decide which rumours are true and which ones are false.

Today at 0:04
dear all Syndicate members,

it’s been very fun playing with you guys for a very long time but its time to hand over the reigns to Chilluminati and Oldmexicanguy. they are very experinced and will continue our rein as best allince in grepo!

sincerely,
mungus1974
Notification: The Barbarians has accepted your pact request
Hey Rock,
Your newspapers are so biased. All I hear in every issue is Syndicate and Barbs. Either study more alliances or get yo face out of this world.
It is currently 4.86 million/250 million until World Wonders
Merry Christmas EveryBody!
Yesterday at 14:08
Dear Everyone,
I will go into VM starting from 12/18/15 at midnight and would not be coming back until 12/22/15 because of some things I need to attend. Also I’ve been attacked a lot lately and would want some biremes for protection. Thank you!

Sincerely,
James/J.N.C

Wheel of Fortune
Last Issue's Winner:Cato99
n0SCgae.png

Reward 1700 of each resource
Welcome to the 6th Wheel of Fortune.
Pick a number between 0-50
See you next week.

This is a test issue. I decided to try something new this time. Please comment below if you like/dislike the new format! That would be EXTREMELY helpful if comment on the new format. If you like the newspaper, then you can + rep! See you next time!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Syndicate Currently Number 1
It’s been 2 weeks since the the beginning of Emporion. and right now The Syndicate is currently number 1 in the world. It’s also number 1 in ABP, DBP, and Total BP. They first won in EN Byzantium, then went to EN Zacynthus, then they joined Sinope to fight, and then landed here. Here’s a map of their alliance:

Erik Joins Speed 1
Erik left Sinope, but he’s not leaving quite yet! He has decided to join a speed 1 world for his first time. But unlike all the other times, he did not bring Eviction Notice with him. Instead, he decided to join with a few guys and named their alliance Team Harlock, which currently has 37 members. The alliance is ranked 18th in points, 14th in ABP, 37th in DBP, and 20th in Total BP. A map of the alliance is shown below.

Syndicate werent in en81

And Erik wasnt in EN in either of his last two completed worlds En81 and En70 (he was in En84 but left)

DeletedUser49112

my favorite yet, thank you :)

edit:what dim said, TS wasnt in sinope

DeletedUser23413

If you can't beat them, Merge them. Let's see Toons and Erik who end up with a bigger roster. My money is on they Merge into one :D
Good issue as usual Rocky!

DeletedUser

Nice read like the coverage of different alliances and wars :) WOF 7 as always :p

DeletedUser52156

Great Job! Entertaining as usual. Got to spread some rep before +1 again..

WOF 32

DeletedUser44589

good read again keep up the good work
WOF- 16

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you can't beat them, Merge them.

No, if you cant beat them buy them with gold, and then accuse academies for ruining the game. Lol, what a hypocracy.
Cause of you gold abusers more and more people leaving the game, not cause of academies, Leo.

DeletedUser49112

Hara just one thing: Blaze is "abusing"gold more than 99% of our team