Newspaper Emporion Chronicles Issue Six

DeletedUser23413

Accuse what. We love you guys to merge. More food at the end of the day. :D

DeletedUser

Hara just one thing: Blaze is "abusing"gold more than 99% of our team

Well, we need one guy to keep up with you as rest of us are two or three steps behind you. Blaze does it for the team, no because he likes that.

As you know, I consider you and Leo excellent players and cannot understand why you guys came to play speed 1 if you have no patience to grow normally...??

No need to direct me to cry room, I have no intensions to lose this world and also would like you to know that gold is completely free for me. I buy it via mobile phone and phone bill is payed by the company where I work, no limits. But I use it for premiums only, and to cut the wall when revolted. Just wouldnt enjoy to be Inno's cutting sheep, thats all.

DeletedUser29916

Well, we need one guy to keep up with you as rest of us are two or three steps behind you. Blaze does it for the team, no because he likes that.

As you know, I consider you and Leo excellent players and cannot understand why you guys came to play speed 1 if you have no patience to grow normally...??

No need to direct me to cry room, I have no intensions to lose this world and also would like you to know that gold is completely free for me. I buy it via mobile phone and phone bill is payed by the company where I work, no limits. But I use it for premiums only, and to cut the wall when revolted. Just wouldnt enjoy to be Inno's cutting sheep, thats all.

I understand and respect this. However do not be misguided by our jump start, if you think about it, the most efficient time to use gold is to get revolt ready and conquer before others conquer. If you track our growth you will see that MOST (not all) of us have stopped using gold the day they got conquest ready.

It's a logic tactic and many of us, or atleast me, will probably not spend more gold then you do Hara by the end of this world... and if not then I don't mind have used the gold I used to get a nice start. As mentioned before, we r still farming the farms MAX every day since the start so the gold does not deduct a single procent from our dedication and activity.

Other then that it's nice to read a well said post with no insults or trolling. +1

DeletedUser23413

Sh Sh Chill, don't tell the secret. To some people, the best time to use gold is when building up the wall on being attacked :p

Blaze use gold for his team, such a great leader, my idol! I am selfish and greedy, I use gold only to grow myself. So are all the TS. But what, look, people may be shocked if they look at how little I have used :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I understand and respect this. However do not be misguided by our jump start, if you think about it, the most efficient time to use gold is to get revolt ready and conquer before others conquer. If you track our growth you will see that MOST (not all) of us have stopped using gold the day they got conquest ready.

It's a logic tactic and many of us, or atleast me, will probably not spend more gold then you do Hara by the end of this world... and if not then I don't mind have used the gold I used to get a nice start. As mentioned before, we r still farming the farms MAX every day since the start so the gold does not deduct a single procent from our dedication and activity.

Other then that it's nice to read a well said post with no insults or trolling. +1

Hey Chill, you know Im not into trash talk, unless you guys really, really p.i.s.s. me off.:D
Otherwise, Blaze is our official trash talker.:D

I understand what you said about golding the start till revolt ready, but also think Inno should limit it somehow. And no, Im sure that wouldnt hurt their revenues in the long run, cause bunch of people I speak with leaving the game cause no fun any more when you have 2300 points account on a week old world, and your opponents (or even teammates) have 7 cities or so. This way of doing business its like killing a cow for a pound of meat. Not very smart by Inno, but f.u.c.k. them, hope they will default, honestly.:D

DeletedUser48423

Guys its just a game. If you have the money to buy gold go for it. I respect each player either way. No need to start a big fuss over it on this great newspaper.

My opinion is gold is ruining the game some, but the players crying on the forums is ruining it even more.

DeletedUser46817

I personally do not think Darkness and The Bloody Axe are at war.

please have a peek at their profiles.

DeletedUser46838

Congratulations to Cato99 for winning Issue Five's WOF!

@Whytetwns: Even though it might not be a war but The Bloody Axe still took a city from Darkness :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Achileus85

Phrourach
Congratulations to Cato99 for winning Issue Five's WOF!

@Whytetwns: Even though it might not be a war but The Bloody Axe still took a city from Darkness :D

LOL yes, TBA is beating hard a DARKNESS! No matter that they have a shared forums, but they hit each other very hard :supermad::D

DeletedUser48572

Awesome +rep

I'd like to hear more about TS internal issues next episode..how Erik's return is affecting TS...Mungus's health...council...trust...etc etc

DeletedUser23413

Erik? We still remember the moment he destroyed his WWs. His coming back affects TS? Yes, we feel excited. Can't wait to see him hide in VM then come back and runaway like a coward again!

DeletedUser48572

IDK nothing about that...all i know is ...new server and you guys seem to have a lot of Erik's players in your crew.

added: TS Cry Room post there your complaints

DeletedUser23413

Erik's players? =)) Erik can't even save his own. How will he poach them?

DeletedUser46838

Get your WoF numbers in before it's too late!

Oh my, The Brotherhood is targeting me. So much fun for a newspaper man!

DeletedUser48583

Erik's players? =)) Erik can't even save his own. How will he poach them?

As usual im lurking around checking forums, shocked to see Erik in this world.
I personally want to see TS in action and some good posts unlike the bs we have on sinope forums.