Emporion Chronicles
By Rock5

In This Issue:
  • Quick Update
  • Interviews
  • Tavern
  • Wheel of Fortune

Quick Update
Welcome to the third issue of the Emporion Chronicles, where news is made every 3 days. Let’s get to it!

What happened so far?
This is what has happened for the past week:
  • World opened on December 1, 2015
  • Players joined
  • Alliances such as Omega, The Barbarians, Honor and Power, and the Syndicate formed.
  • Christmas Event is still going on
  • Some players have gotten their second cities.
  • Rim is open. Some players have formed alliances.
  • BP Ends

Now I want to focus on the rankings of the alliances as BP is wearing off.
Here are the Ocean Rankings:
O44
kSaEUgO.png
O45
wacYmUU.png
O54
c4BJQfb.png
O55
c4BJQfb.png

Interviews
Baudin Toolan
The Barbarians

What are your thoughts on the world?
Baudin Toolan said:
Well, we're still in bp so I can't really comment on who looks good and who doesn't in terms of players and alliances.
What are your thoughts on the Christmas Event?
Baudin Toolan said:
It's about on par with the events we've had as of late. Though I can't seem to get the shards and the wheel keeps giving me the rewards I don't want
What worlds have you played so far? Were any of them successful?
Baudin Toolan said:
I've been playing since close to launch and thus I've forgotten all the worlds I played on. I did my personal best on Theta and Delphi
What are your goals for this world?
Baudin Toolan said:
I don't have any goals. Play till I get bored, be it a week or 6 months.
Beginners Protection is almost over. Are you planning on going offensive or defensive?
Baudin Toolan said:
Who knows. I'm not going to publicly advertise my playstyle.
Any last words before we end the newspaper?
Baudin Toolan said:
None come to mind
Haraxvati
New Toon Alliance

Haraxvati said:
I love the settings, same as my mates here. We find it suitable to have a normal life outside Grepo and in same time speed 1 gives greater reward for active and skillful players.
Is your alliance a premade?
Haraxvati said:
Yes, we are a premade.
Who came up with the alliance name and is there any meaning to it?
Haraxvati said:
New Toon goes way back to Grepo history. We are the second generation and unfortunately it is not known to us what name means, but we still worship it.
This is third server for this group of players. On Nicaea (en59) we controlled almost half of all cities in the world but failed to build WWs due to lack of caring for it, as the biggest reason. On Sinope (en81) we won Victor of the World award, but what is here known as The Syndicate (under different name, same as us on that world) won the crown because ally of ours left alliance and demolished all our wonders.
Is your alliance going to do world wonders?
Haraxvati said:
Yes, most certainly.
5.)What alliances do you think will be threats to yours?
Haraxvati said:
Omega and The Syndicate are well known as solid alliances, there will be some late bloomers as well, Im sure. Winning alliance might not even been founded yet, who knows.
Any last words before we end the interview?
Haraxvati said:
Too early for additional comments, Im sure we will talk many times more in future.
Wayne Enterprises
Omega

Wayne Enterprises said:
It is different with a speed 1 world. I am used to play on the speed 3 world but in this world you have to buy/get gold to move up and get bigger fast. I like it cause even tho you play, it takes a long time for everything which makes you get more time on you to plan on how to be the best and start working as a team. You can't go solo in this world which I love! So i definitely think that this is the best world!
What are your thoughts on the Christmas Event?
Wayne Enterprises said:
This is a new world so the price aint really that good cause you need more points to get bigger rewards.. Which i don't like but it is how it is. I would more like to have christmas theme on the buildings and that you search around the map for presents. It would be a lot of more fun. So it could have been better then it is now but it is still good!
Do you think this is a slow world?
Wayne Enterprises said:
Yes it is,
You have to use gold to be in the game with everyone else. Without gold it would take weeks to get done with for example Farm... 6 hours for farm to upgrade from 14 to 15.. Without gold you only earn max 100 points everyday.. with gold you can earn 1000p everyday! So to be in the game you have to buy gold. Unfortunately most of the people here has budgets... But yes it is a slow world. But it is still nice to play!
What are your thoughts on the other alliances in your ocean?
Wayne Enterprises said:
hmm good question,
for me it looks like we are ruling this ocean so far but the BP hasn't ended yet so i can not specifically say so much about them but for now they seems to be working by themselves and everyone seems ready to go for a round in the ring!
What are your goals for this world?
Wayne Enterprises said:
To be the one no one can take down! The one who slaughters everyone! To have a team of players that the world will fear. That will stand up with some help of other alliances to rule the world(If it will be any alliances left after we have conquered the world). I have high dreams so i can chase them! Not dreams that can come true easily!
Who came up with the alliance name and is there a meaning to it?
Wayne Enterprises said:
I did. Yes it has, as omega is the last letter in the greek alphabet it means that we will stand last! That this alliance will always be last to lose a fight! Ω
Any last words before end the interview?
Wayne Enterprises said:
Say that everyone shall have a great christmas!

Tavern
Welcome to the third Tavern, where you can drink a lot of beer and hear rumours! It’s up to you to decide which rumours are true and which ones are false.

1.)95% of the players in Emporion are still in BP
2.)Syndicate has already declared war on Barbarians
3.)PearsonSpectre is still pact with Golden News
4.)Druvi, Joseph Nieves, Bond 007, kylehob and I have landed in Emporion and created an alliance called Forum Veterans.
5.)Omega has no academy.

Wheel of Fortune
Last Issue's Winner:Jdoggie13
Reward: 500 wood
1000 Stone
2000 Silver

Welcome to the 3rd Wheel of Fortune.
Pick a number between 0-50
See you next week.

I hope you enjoyed this issue. If you want to +rep me, go ahead! If you want to enter the Wheel of Fortune, I highly recommend it! If you have any suggestions please post below. See you all in the next issue!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50935

Great newspaper- once again. I'd +rep you but I have to spread some reputation around... WoF 48...

DeletedUser24785

Ocean 54 and 55 look very similar.
If TS have declared its not showing in alliance windows.
And your interview is unauthorized by our alliance and therefore has no actual bearing of truth.
Please contact ZU for an interview, this is the 2nd time you have interviewed without leaders consent, typical journalist.

WOF 7

Newspaper- 2/10

DeletedUser46838

Ocean 54 and 55 look very similar.
If TS have declared its not showing in alliance windows.
And your interview is unauthorized by our alliance and therefore has no actual bearing of truth.
Please contact ZU for an interview, this is the 2nd time you have interviewed without leaders consent, typical journalist.

WOF 7

Newspaper- 2/10
Well the interview didn't really say much about the alliance; it's more about Baudin Toolan.a

DeletedUser23413

Haraxvati said:
On Sinope (en81) we won Victor of the World award, but what is here known as The Syndicate (under different name, same as us on that world) won the crown because ally of ours left alliance and demolished all our wonders.

Sorry Hara, it was The Merge who won the Victor award not Alpha et Omega. It's too overconfident to say you guys won. Only a few of you were chosen in the 120 people to win that award in your coalition :)

Rock: Great work again! Kudos!

DeletedUser46838

And last issue's winner was...jdoggie13! Congrats!

A letter of congratulations has been sent to you as well as the resources!

DeletedUser

I like red my favourite colour thank you for being so accommodating :)

Well done on the paper as usual rock erm WOF 9 as timothy has nicked my 7 i will pick it every time until i win shall be quicker next time :)

DeletedUser24785

I like red my favourite colour thank you for being so accommodating :)

Well done on the paper as usual rock erm WOF 9 as timothy has nicked my 7 i will pick it every time until i win shall be quicker next time :)

haha, sorry i think i had 7 last issue as well, didn't do me any good,lol

DeletedUser

Sorry Hara, it was The Merge who won the Victor award not Alpha et Omega. It's too overconfident to say you guys won. Only a few of you were chosen in the 120 people to win that award in your coalitiion

Lets not split that hair again and again...

DeletedUser46838

Guess the newspaper didn't have room for the other alliances names as well then,lol :)

Because my newspapers are released more frequently than any other newspaper, 99% of the alliances in this world will most likely be covered by the time the last issue comes around.