Emporion Chronicles
By Rock5

In This Issue:
  • Quick Update
  • Interviews
  • Tavern
  • Wheel of Fortune

Quick Update
Welcome to the second issue of Emporion Chronicles. This issue will basically be a Stats and Map issue. Let’s get to it!

The oceans I want to focus on are:
O44
O45
O54
O55
Maps will be provided for each ocean.
Key:
Red-First Place
Yellow-Second Place
Green-Third Place

O44
IJjszHL.png

• Currently, Omega is in first place
    Rebels are in 2nd place
    Reign of Terror in third place

O45
HpTcnWO.png

• Currently, Honor and Power are in the lead
    The Barbarians are in second place
    To be Continued is in third place
O54
fJHPSpU.png

• Fallen Angels are in place
    cookies is in second place
    Golden News is in third
O55
AiJ6NuA.png

• The Syndicate is in first place
    The Barbarians are in second place
    LOTR is in third place

Interviews
Jamezbeast
Fallen Angels

What are your thoughts on the world?
Jamezbeast said:
The settings are nice, and some decent alliances have joined, this server looks like it could be amazing...The Syndicate are certainly the ones to beat on here but there are some other strong alliances... All in all pretty good so far, will be interesting to see what happens after BP ends...
What are your thoughts on the Christmas Event?
Jamezbeast said:
I don't like events in general. They support gold abuse, however this event has been more balanced then previous ones so I suppose I should be happy. Personally I think they should ditch events but that's never gonna happen. I guess inno have to make a profit... So yeah alright as far as events go but by no means good...
IS your alliance a premade?
Jamezbeast said:
No, its not my alliance, it was founded by SpectrumRay16...
What worlds have you played in the past and were they successful?
Jamezbeast said:
I have played lots of worlds to varying degrees of success. It is hard to define what a success is. If you been have I won a world then no.
Have you declared war on anyone yet?
Jamezbeast said:
No, but people who run their mouths on the externals *cough cough mungus* are never in our good books...
Would you prefer numbers or quality of players in an alliance?
Jamezbeast said:
Quality. No question about it.
Any last words before we close the interview?
Jamezbeast said:
Indexuro Tortualas~ I bring biscuits

Especially to syndicate... Only these biscuits are laced with ALU...
Chad Bass
The Syndicate

Chad Bass said:
It is very clear that it is going to be impossible for any alliance to match what The Syndicate (TS) brings to the table. There are more elite speed 1 players on TS than have probably ever been assembled on one team. A lot of players that have accomplishments at faster speeds will learn very quickly what they are up against here. My biggest concern is that a lot of alliances and players will lose their nerve and bail on the server when they realize how remote their chances of victory are.
Is your alliance a premade?
Chad Bass said:
Yes we are a premade. The Syndicate is the alliance that won worlds Byzantium and Zachynthus. Along the way they have picked up the best players from those worlds (including me) and several other great players from Sinope. I am not overstating things when I say that this is the best lineup, well . . . ever.
Do yu think there will be tough competition in this world?
Chad Bass said:
I hope there will be tough competition. It will probably take the whole server joining together against us though. Honestly, most of these alliances have no idea what is about to happen to them.

What are your thoughts on the Winter event?
Chad Bass said:
It is OK, I guess. This is the first time I have ever had an event going on at the start of the world. I think it (the event) will be much more fun once we get out of beginner's protection.

Maybe it will help our competition put up a good fight.
Does your alliance do diplomacy?
Chad Bass said:
We do not engage in diplomacy. Any flag that is not blue is considered to be red. We are not here to cuddle with people. We will leave that to the EN-type, simming alliances.
Any other last words before we end the interview?
Chad Bass said:
Yes. The Syndicate is not here to make friends with other alliances. We are here to destroy them and lock down this world. I realize some of the cry babies out there will take issue with the responses I have made - but when my answers to these interview questions are revisited one month, two months, six months from now . . . they will be crying for different reasons.

I look forward to seeing all the excuses they will come up with as they start cuddling up.
Rock5
Emporion Chronicles

Why did you decide to come back to the EN Forums?
Rock5 said:
Well, I heard about Emporium and I thought to myself, Gee, it’s the PERFECT settings for a newspaper. I fell in love with the settings and came back to do the newspaper
How often are you going to release the newspaper?
Rock5 said:
Every 3 days.
Every 3 days?! Why that frequency?
Rock5 said:
First, I get really bored easily and somehow I got a lot of time on my hands at the moment, so why not. Also, I remember seeing C4R105 doing like 28 issues, so I wanna beat that record so bad right now.
How many more months until World wonders?
Rock5 said:
Well currently, the top 50 alliances are less than 2 million points. So at this rate at least 20 months!
Rock5 said:
It’s a slow world that requires a lot of patients. I think it’s going to be a very interesting world once the world starts developing.
Any last words before we end this issue?
Rock5 said:
Have fun guys! I hope this will be an interesting world!

The Tavern
Welcome to another round of the tavern, where beer will be sold and rumours will fly all over the place! It’s up to you to decide which are true and which are false.

Omega has an NAP with Rebels.
The Barbarians do not have pacts, NAPs, or enemies
Honor and Power currently has 2 pacts and an NAP
Reign of Terror’s profile contains vulgar language
Elixir has the “special stuff”

Wheel of Fortune
Last issue's winner: Jenniferous
Proof:
Iym0Q3e.png

Prize: 1000 wood, 1000 stone
Welcome to the 2nd Wheel of Fortune.
Pick a number between 0-50
See you next week.

I hope you enjoyed this issue. If you want to +rep me, go ahead! If you want to enter the Wheel of Fortune, I highly recommend it! If you have any suggestions please post below. See you all in the next issue!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well i hope you can keep up the pace nice to have something to read during the simming period good job :)

DeletedUser23413

Another great read. Wish I could rep again!
64 :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser46838

Congrats to Jenniferous for winning Wheel of Fortune!

DeletedUser52156

Thanks ROCK :) you rock!
He sent me some silver too :)

WOF- 24

Quote Originally Posted by Rock5
It’s a slow world that requires a lot of patients. I think it’s going to be a very interesting world once the world starts developing.

Indeed lots of patients to the grepo clinic after BP is over

DeletedUser

Wheel of fortune ~ 19

Good paper :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got knocked over yesterday, and honestly wondered what had hit me ...

Now I realize it was Chad's ego

DeletedUser

I'm not sure it is ego if it can be backed up. I honestly expect TS to have this world locked down by summer,

Of course it would be nice to see some competition but with 120 cap you will have simmers -TS won't have 1 and they are beyond organised to a different level.