Milestones Emporion Milestones

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date

DeletedUser52156

wages have gone up since then, probably has no wife or kids, how much gold did that take.:eek:

Hey its his money, he can do what he wants with it, just saying i'd rather spend mine on beer and women. I certainly couldn't be on this 15 hrs a day, what a life he must have. :p

Tut tut...... Jealousy always brings out "personal attacks" what he does in RL should not matter to you... but again you have to spend money to get women... whereas for Balrog the clothes drop faster than you can 5 min farm 1 village

DeletedUser24785

Tut tut...... Jealousy always brings out "personal attacks" what he does in RL should not matter to you... but again you have to spend money to get women... whereas for Balrog the clothes drop faster than you can 5 min farm 1 village

it wasn't meant as a personnal attack, i'm not like that, i think if you look at my reply in' this is ridiculous' you'll see that i actually applaud him, gold or not he deserves respect for putting the hours in.I apologize formally here, no dis respect intended

DeletedUser52156

DeletedUser41868

it wasn't meant as a personnal attack, i'm not like that, i think if you look at my reply in' this is ridiculous' you'll see that i actually applaud him, gold or not he deserves respect for putting the hours in.I apologize formally here, no dis respect intended

It is too late for you now timothy dewey, your cognomen has been entered into the balrog1968 player eradication sweepstakes. May the god of your choice have mercy on your soul.

mEVvQI.gif

DeletedUser48839

2,500 average points ---> The Syndicate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Although I could be wrong, first to conquer active player - balrog1968 earlier today.

DeletedUser23413

Aresspear8 and ChadBass took active cities before that however the cities were less than 2K, so I think the milestone goes to Balrog again!

DeletedUser22517

Why don`t you put Balrog an TS on every milestone left and finish with this