Milestones Emporion Milestones

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date

DeletedUser22517

If Prahelios can have 215 cities then i can only imagine how many i would had ifi i played that world.Or Rita Lobez, a joke for a player 160 cities

manticores.jpg

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Which SimCity this picture is from?

We all know what you and your alliance do for slots, i have played against you i have played against Blarog also for short period of time and let me tell you something:

You bring all those simmers 15 of them in any world(Balrog does not know what speed world means) and i give them 1 week before they are all dead or start having RL issues or their internet was not working or they had to move furniture or have any pathetic excuse.
He does not eat his own inactive like you do, he does not kill their offensive troops for BP and for sure he does not need super, mega MRA like you do to protect him.I had trips in every inactive player in in ocean 65 in Sinope and i know who was the first attacker always, so stop talking BS.You and your lap dogs fought over inactive players BP like crazy.

Now go back to your bed, Blaze is feeling cold without you.

lol Mungus, i showed you were liar about his cities and all you do is say things about me ...
alwys the same urban legend even when i showed you that both my on as in EN people got kicked out for eating troops of inactives.

next time a simple, yeah let myself bit lose, you are correct 165 cities haha, sorry mmy bad, would make you more of person to believe as this lol.....

just to make sure that all my BP i earned on this server is not from inactives - not playing serious but just so you know i earn my bp's o my ownlol :

78bc7a0d646f8ce308ccff389e1d1a45.png

19326ac6f9396cb4ec4a26147b797a9e.png

7d08acfb72968ef4c5f7300e255ca460.png

DeletedUser23413

Erik is not serious here. When he is he will own 5 WW islands and hide in VM :D

DeletedUser22517

I hear from now every alliance who goes in WW is asking for Erik to be their advisor, is that true Leo or just another rumor?

DeletedUser46251

Mungus is like a latter day Jesus christ of Grepolis...

He can make a colonized city in enemy core, cs ready with full army, 25 wall and tower, all within 4 hours using no gold :D

And can trip an ocean of cities from his handful of own cities.

His guys don't use much gold, they just know how to use it better :D Do me a favour Mungus and have some respect for the people reading this bs before you post it.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Mungus is like a latter day Jesus christ of Grepolis...

He can make a colonized city in enemy core, cs ready with full army, 25 wall and tower, all within 4 hours using no gold :D

And can trip an ocean of cities from his handful of own cities.

His guys don't use much gold, they just know how to use it better :D Do me a favour Mungus and have some respect for the people reading this bs before you post it.

you forgot to mention why he trips enemy cities = easy snacks , eating inactives, lol !!! its his main dish of bp food and 100% his way of conquer, eating dead meat.

i would not dare to di it cause LEO (his lover) would call me names for doing so....

guess some tricks are only created by worldspeed1 fighters (as the saying goes, one eye is king in the land of the blindspeed1)

DeletedUser23413

True Mungus. They will also ask him how to destroy 3 WWs in 1 click. Such a great skill. :D
To Baldarse, how much Erik pay you for crying for themselves?

DeletedUser46251

I just write what i see, it's clear as day that you can't build a city up in 4 hours, and is insulting for Mungus to think that anyone would believe it.

BTW if you don't agree with what someone posts, it does not mean that they are crying.

DeletedUser22517

I just write what i see, it's clear as day that you can't build a city up in 4 hours, and is insulting for Mungus to think that anyone would believe it.

BTW if you don't agree with what someone posts, it does not mean that they are crying.

Yes you could build city in 4 hours if you had enough gold and resources.That was old cut system, now it is even easier to do it.

DeletedUser22517

you forgot to mention why he trips enemy cities = easy snacks , eating inactives, lol !!! its his main dish of bp food and 100% his way of conquer, eating dead meat.

i would not dare to di it cause LEO (his lover) would call me names for doing so....

guess some tricks are only created by worldspeed1 fighters (as the saying goes, one eye is king in the land of the blindspeed1)

I was only going for offensive inactive, those who had defense i was not touching the , i left your BP hunters to clear i just stole those from you.Call me whatever you like but that is skill.
I still have list of 7-800 cities from your core and i never missed what was inside(you can ask your friend Steve if you want, he knows)...I wonder why he ghosted

DeletedUser46251

So what was your point then? Anyone with enough gold to waste and enough res ready to send could do it, all beit with a bit of planning and quick fingers.

DeletedUser31385

Im quite certain this needs updated. Please let me know what needs added.