Emporion: TS World Winners Update!

• Thread starter DeletedUser41868
  • Start date

DeletedUser41868

Ok everyone, It is time for another Newsletter Update from [ally]The Syndicate[/ally]. This is The Syndicate Newsletter #666: You Are Just a Squirrel in a TS World Edition.

As the title suggests, It is time for everyone in Emporion to catch up on what your benevolent (or maybe we are malevolent, depending on your perspective) conquering alliance, TS, has in store for the rest of this world. Before we go there, lets take a look at everything that has transpired thus far.

In the beginning:

TS showed up in Emporion and announced to the whole world (which started with over 4k players) that we were going to dominate you all from start to finish and build all the WWs no matter what sort of coalition you tried to put together.

What really happened? TS dominated everyone from start to finish with combined statistics against all alliances that reveal an almost 23 to 1 cities gained to cities lost ratio and will soon have built all 7 WW in record time with only 3k cities and 70+ players. This has never before been done. Seriously, best ever performance.

TS warned you repeatedly that your leaders had no idea how to really play this game, that they were doing you a disservice by setting you up for failure. And we let the rest of the world know at the outset that their coalition style would seal their doom and that we would either rim or force all of your original "leaders" and top players to quit.

What really happened? TS completely devastated all the coalition-building efforts tried in this world. Most of the original alliances that were aligned against us no longer exist and we either rimmed or forced to quit: erik werijijomeshmit, plohish, ghosts of harrenhal, Brir, IM Blaze, Frishkovina, nassk, Uncle Bulgaria, timothy dewey, kegsy1308, Haraxvati, and many more. I know many of you miss your heroes, but you should be ashamed of them for setting you up for failure.

TS warned you that after we were finished building the WWs, we were going to quickly begin the task of rimming what remains of your "leaders" and big-talkers.

What really happened? Well, you are all about to see how this last one turns out.

So what are we about to do?

In the spirit of fun and fair play, what TS is going to do is to give you a chance to help us decide which players will face the gauntlet first. How is this going to work?

We are going to let you nominate the players that we will rim first. If you are feeling brave, nominate yourself. If not, or if you are feeling really devilish, then nominate someone else. Either way, send me the list of players that you want us to target first. Send them in list form with at least 10 names. Welcome to the democracy of the TS-run world!

Listen, I am not trying to make you sad or mad here. The bottom line is that you can thank all of your leaders, past and present, for leaving you in this predicament. At one point you had well over 1k players aligned against us and still could not stop us. So remember that point and send me your list.

Think about it, Even at the end you had several hundred players against our 70+, but it did not matter because your leaders were already trapped by their flawed coalition style that discourages players from growing and improving their skills and requires no accountability for poor play. Instead, the style your leaders chose for you is a short cut that is used by the real gold-abusers and egomaniacs so they can build a buffer of soft and clueless sheep around them for protection. Now you can decide if we eat the sheep or the leaders first.

Beyond that business, I think we have all had some great memories here in Emporion, with a few more still to come. Just yesterday, tomthumb, mungus, balrog, chill, leo, tonka, oldmexicanguy, and the rest of us were looking through our snapshots and memories of this world. Here are a few of the fun moments we revisited:

Here is metsik practicing for his next battle:
giphy.gif

Here is a shot from the beginning of the world when Toons found out they were in the ocean next to TS:
fainting-goats-umbrella-o.gif

Here is a shot of IM Blaze trying to rationalize why daddy erik's coalitions would not work for him in Emporion:
tLzV0F.gif

Here is Maxi talking with other TL/Toons leaders when they realized their plans were doomed:
giphy.gif

Here are Wanda and Raging Chav when they saw they could not catch TS on any WWs:
18c13c0f9751eeaa06ba71d040065814.jpg

Here is f4beab trying to calm his alliance and pact mates down when they realized WWs are over and TS is coming at them soon:
all-is-well-o.gif

In closing I want to say thanks for making it easy for TS to get the crowns, now we are coming to see you up close...

Sincerely,

Chad Bass, on behalf of The Syndicate

DeletedUser23413

What I heard from the other side.
1) From some fair guys:
- TS planned and executed a good plan, well deserved
- TS have a good team who worked together toward their goals

2) From the sore losers:
- TS golded the WW (Tell me how =)))
- TS paid Inno for 72 hours rule. (Oh well, even without that rule, you wouldn't come close, dudes)
- TS cheated (jeezz :D)

DeletedUser

Congrats for winning the world
I said from the start that you will win it cause the team was pretty good, one of the best I have seen
Was surprise too see my name there Chad as I played only about a month and a month before was trading gold, and I'm not so good player like most were
Dont remmember somebody to rim me, wasnt even attacked, and your cities were all close to me Chad and you dont even try once, I was even bored,but quit about no time and RL(summer preffer parties), else probably should join you but dont like to change sides
My old friends all quit mostly by RL, I left a good players after me but most were new with huge potential and no chamce agaist the killing machine TS was
Make that missunderstanding piggafeta part of your team to quit using your tactik, cause he was talking too much(took 3-4) of his cities and no reason left to play
Special congratulations to balrog - one of the 2 best players I have seen in grepo and mumgus(think he was doing a lot of the organization work)
Sorry if I miss the rest but was before a year
You guys just rock that world and admits for that
Gold is giving advantage only the first weeks then are the skills,if you are not good enough gold dont count, is lika e spell on an attack and you deserve the win
Congrats

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just saw that I'm registered here with my original nickname
For those who dont know, was playing with - nassk

DeletedUser23413

That's fair, nassk.
Pig lost the cities because it was not in our priority area when we were under attack from all sides. That's sad that he didn't take it easy.
That would be fun if you were joining us as I heard from Balrog.
Best wishes!

DeletedUser52638

What I heard from the other side.
1) From some fair guys:
- TS planned and executed a good plan, well deserved
- TS have a good team who worked together toward their goals

2) From the sore losers:
- TS golded the WW (Tell me how =)))
- TS paid Inno for 72 hours rule. (Oh well, even without that rule, you wouldn't come close, dudes)
- TS cheated (jeezz :D)
The only loser is you!!!

DeletedUser23413

Here we go. It doesn't take long for those to show up :D

DeletedUser54396

A very decisive win, many congratulations.... well organised, strong game plan and executed clinically. Can only do this (particularly at the rate that you did it) if you have good skilled players who understand and follow a strong team plan. Friend and foes alike have to admire this win even if they do not like the outcome.

DeletedUser

Congratulations on your victory. It's good to see there are still strong alliances still out there.

It's a shame you could not have played against EN during the heyday of Grepolis. Now that would have been epic.

Ranga1

Strategos
Contrats TS, as pig-headed/cocky/arrogant as the ones ive met are, you at least have the balls/skills/players to back it up, much more than many can say. You said you would win and you did, good work.

Special shout out to Leolis, after thousands of dollars and days spent on Grepo she finally gets that first world victory, savour it, it must be sweet :)

DeletedUser22517

Congratulations on your victory. It's good to see there are still strong alliances still out there.

It's a shame you could not have played against EN during the heyday of Grepolis. Now that would have been epic.

They tried, well not in full force must say that but the outcome would be the same anyway.Now with new rules we can go any speed they want, any server they want, we can even give them 1 month advantage if they want.What we do it is pure science, you can ask our enemies and even the best simmer alliance of all time(read Eviction Notice) does not stand a chance.

DeletedUser41868

Well done you beasts. Never in doubt.
Beer,

I miss you!!!
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

Ranga and cloaca,

Everything Mungus says is spot on. Nobody maximizes every aspect of the game like we do in TS. We eat simmers and coalitions for breakfast. Let's set something up. Bring 1k of your closest simming friends and find out for yourself.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Ranga1

Strategos
Le chadd doesnt know when he is being complimented :D plenty of grepo skills to make up for that lack of life skill though :D

DeletedUser

Ranga and cloaca,

Everything Mungus says is spot on. Nobody maximizes every aspect of the game like we do in TS. We eat simmers and coalitions for breakfast. Let's set something up. Bring 1k of your closest simming friends and find out for yourself.

I mean no disrespect, and I wish you the best in all your endeavors.

My point is that the greatest days of Grepo are now behind us. Most of the great alliances from 2-4 years ago are gone now, and many of the greatest players from that time are gone too. Kind of like wondering what would happen if today's greatest sports teams could play great teams of 10-15 years ago. We can wonder and speculate, but it will never happen.

DeletedUser22517

My point is that the greatest days of Grepo are now behind us. Most of the great alliances from 2-4 years ago are gone now, and many of the greatest players from that time are gone too. Kind of like wondering what would happen if today's greatest sports teams could play great teams of 10-15 years ago. We can wonder and speculate, but it will never happen.
Sports are age driven, grepo is not.You can`t compare those 2.Most of us are from start of grepo and we survived everything, every new update, every event(no matter how ridiculous it is) and we are still standing, stronger then before.
Those who left this game probably did not wanted or could not survive, not judging them.We just love this game so much to quit and we are the best there is now, simple as that.
People always call us gold whors because they can`t figure how we do some things(enemy is still scratching their heads how we delivered over 1.2 billion resources and cut much faster our wonders with only 3.1k cities against 10k cities coalition).That does not require gold but months of planning and executing a brilliant and never done before plan.
Yes we can spend a lot and when needed we will do without question but we are smart gold users, we plan what we spend on almost everything and everyone will not hesitate to give up all his gold to someone in needs

P.S.Please don`t compare us with those simmers Eviction Notice, their cuddling style ruined this game.We are quite opposite, we fight everyone, we don`t cuddle for crowns and never runaway from a fight because of RL problems like most of the so called big fighters do these days.

DeletedUser41501

Hello Cloaca Maxima,
Here we were against three, self-proclaimed, previous worlds winners alliances (Barbarians, Toons and Drifters). To be honest we had no any problems fighting all three at the same time, with addition of some smaller alliances. All three alliances had some really great players (especially barbs) but their leadership was terrible and today only Drifters are still standing, beaten up but still alive. Difference between The Syndicate and other alliances is dedicated and inovative leadership with addition of great players which follow orders no question asked and this winning combo can be aplied to any era of grepolis and against any opponent.

DeletedUser41868

Le chadd doesnt know when he is being complimented :D plenty of grepo skills to make up for that lack of life skill though :D
Hey mate,

I knew you were offering a compliment and I humbly accept it. The other points still stand though.. I will not repeat everything mungus just said again... except to say that I have been telling you guys what the real "score" was since the beginning of Sinope. Nobody listened then, but you all see it now. Even at that, I do not think most of you realize exactly how proficient/efficient we are at this game. Yet, we still have fun because winning is always fun.

All that to say that I was serious about the challenge I offered. Reach out to the contacts you have and see who wants to jump into an epic battle against the best alliance in grepolis history. We will gladly take the challenge.