Empty Ocean no farm villages

DeletedUser

hey

quick question ive found a completely empty ocean founded a new city in that ocean but looking around not 1 of the islands has any farm villages on them , the island I'm on now has 7 new village spaces for players 0 farms the nearest large island has 20 + player slots 0 farms but looking at the island that is next door noticed that I cannot found a city there but can invite a friend to that island will island farms auto generate on the island and how can u island hop when u can only invite players to that island and not found a city ( No flag to found city just open space to invite)

were are the farms

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

The farms will eventually come as more players join the world and are put out on the rim.

DeletedUser

kk coz otherwise its pointless trying to move to a empty ocean when u aint got no farm villages for that all important res been here a few days only me atm in the whole of the ocean getting rest of alliance ready to move up but held off till I found out what the crack is with the no farms and to be honest it wouldn't of hurt grep to design the game with the farms already on the islands but hey ho that's just to easy for them to do I guess now I gota wait and struggle till I get more u here and farms appear from what your saying

cheers for your help Cheater XD

Thane Badger

Phrourach
hey

quick question ive found a completely empty ocean founded a new city in that ocean but looking around not 1 of the islands has any farm villages on them , the island I'm on now has 7 new village spaces for players 0 farms the nearest large island has 20 + player slots 0 farms but looking at the island that is next door noticed that I cannot found a city there but can invite a friend to that island will island farms auto generate on the island and how can u island hop when u can only invite players to that island and not found a city ( No flag to found city just open space to invite)

were are the farms

I there are only 8 city spaces on your Island, then you have chosen a desert Island which will never have any farms.

Perhaps if someone founds a city on the 20 city Islands, then farms will appear there.

Zarun-

Strategos
Anchor spots normally do not show up on empty bigger islands, they are only left behind by 175 players who get removed or ghosts that finally disintegrate.