Empty World

DeletedUser46838

After 2 weeks into the game, I can not stand the core oceans. It's gets really boring there and so I restarted hoping to be on the rim this time. Yah my chance! But when choosing the direction took a wrong turn....IM BACK IN THE CORE. Really?

Ahhhhhh! I'm mad! Why doesn't this world fill up any faster?!

It's filling up even slower than the US worlds! Gahhh I'll never set foot on another EN world again.

JungleBear

Phrourach
you do know theres 21,000 in this world now dont you ? id say its filling up nicely.. not like the old days of course :)

DeletedUser40768

you do know theres 21,000 in this world now dont you ? id say its filling up nicely.. not like the old days of course :)

I think bowzer is right, but everyone just seems to be ending up in either the north east or south west region. Not very many people in 44, and even 54 is relatively empty. I think it is kind of neat that a player still has a chance of starting in the core though.

DeletedUser

I'm actually glad about the situation! I started this world yesterday, knowing full well that I'd be behind everyone by a few weeks, but that didn't really bother me. I thought I'd start out in the rim somewhere and have to work my way inward, but lo and behold, I started in O55!

I don't think this is a problem at all, and in fact, I'm thankful for it.

DeletedUser

I actually wanted to start at the rim, but that didn't really happen.

DeletedUser

I doubt a world will ever grow so well as it did in the old days, however this is doing pretty good

DeletedUser

You can always spam recruitment links so that we can have more 219 point cities, I dont think there are enough of those!

DeletedUser

Uhm anyone who can't check the world map and figure out if they are going to start on the rim or the core based on the direction they choose doesn't want to be in one or the other bad enough to do a little work. Now if someone was complaining that they chose North East or South West and ended up in the core that would be different.