Empyrean - (Next Revolt World)

DeletedUser

Alliance Name: Empyrean.

Starting Direction: You will find out.​

Founder(s): Biohazardous1

Recruitment:

Marked for Slaughter: You know who you are.​

All you need to know about us is that we are a team oriented, aggressive and organized alliance from EN & US with a maximum of experience and tactics. We are not here to waste our time but play seriously at the Next Revolt world.​
.. so if you have time on your hand this Winter, wanna take a shot at rocking a server, contact us on Skype Biohazardous.ruler we can see if you are what we are looking for and vise versa.

Member Lists
Biohazardous1
Tamara the beautiful
Cleopatra VIII of Egypt
Maverun
Mr slick
Joseph Nieves
Davidbiss
Mr. McCoy
Austinmorris
Angel God
Sowhat?
Queen Tzuyu
Makro 356
ST. ROMA
Lululea

Application:
What makes a great alliance to you?:
Do you have and use Skype?:
Ingame Name?
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from?
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis?
Are you willing to learn and teach players new things?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you mate.. :D

DeletedUser

Members list updated and more to come :)

DeletedUser

Hope to see you mate. Best of Luck. :cool:

DeletedUser17513

could join up, but don't expect me to post application :cool:

DeletedUser17513

some serious names are starting to form :)
looking forward to playing with you guys :D

more names soon :cool:

DeletedUser

who are these serious names ? I can see 2 players i respect and 3 or 4 i recognise..bit more back ground and history required, Btw you may be waiting a while for the next revolt world.

DeletedUser40768

who are these serious names ? I can see 2 players i respect and 3 or 4 i recognise..bit more back ground and history required, Btw you may be waiting a while for the next revolt world.

Will find out when the world starts ;)

DeletedUser48555

But to be honest jamovic1, it doesnt matter who you respect and who you dont recognize.. Because brother I don't recognize you either.. :p i guess you never were a player to be remembered

DeletedUser17513

i said serious names are starting to be added, am not leader or anything so i have no idea who will join the premade as time gets closer to the new world which gets released in end of the january, it is most likely to be revolt with higher speed but it is still not confirmed.
p.s. ne znamo da igramo.