EN 136 Community Vote Part 1

What settings should the new world have?

• Conquest

Votes: 154 61.4%
  • Revolt

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Morale Active

Votes: 65 25.9%
  • Morale Inactive

Votes: 160 63.7%
  • World Speed 1

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • World Speed 2

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • World Speed 3

Votes: 67 26.7%
  • World Speed 4

Votes: 139 55.4%
  • World Wonders

Votes: 136 54.2%
  • Domination

Votes: 107 42.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We're holding a vote for the upcoming world, the release date isn't announced yet but we'll have an announcement for that soon. This vote will be broken into two polls due to option limits in polls here on the forum. This poll will focus on the core aspects of the world; take over method, world speed, state of morale, and the endgame. Additionally if conquest is selected we can have the duration of conquest be 8 hours if the world speed selected is 3 or 4. Revolt's duration will remain the normal 12 regardless of speed. This poll and the second poll will be open for 5 days and the poll is multiple choice so you can select multiple options and not just a single one.

Poll 2

HarleyMatic

Hipparchus
This should of been done with at least an announcement in everyone's mail box because there's only a handful of players who check the forums on a regular bases. But, we talking about Inno here so I guess the thought process didn't factor in.

HarleyMatic

Hipparchus
hello guys lets please get the votes for domination instead of WW in <3

I think with Dom Worlds the alliance cap should be raised to keep from having **** happen like in 132. Way too many committed players got screwed in that world and I would assume in other Dom worlds as well since they lowered the cap on alliances.

DeletedUser41523

Honestly after 132 I’d prefer WW. I’m not sure we’d have won that. But having an actual competition for the end game is more fun to me than a last min merge where it’s just over. And actually getting the chance to compete is fun for me.

T0M4S

Chiliarch
Honestly after 132 I’d prefer WW. I’m not sure we’d have won that. But having an actual competition for the end game is more fun to me than a last min merge where it’s just over.
Agreed. Ofc Oly would be even better (fingers crossed it gets improved and fixed soon, as imo thats the real "skilled" endgame where numbers and city count are irrelevant as they should be and its all about teamwork and execution) but almost every Dom CQ seems to end a similar way and thats being forced to merge or you are guaranteed to lose.

kingpg28

Phrourach
okay but i dont like ww but always play it for some reason, if we get ww world lets atleast make it 25 cap so it is more fun

DeletedUser57759

Conq, speed 4-6x dont care much about Morale... i care only about fast Conquest worlds. :D

DeletedUser6812

If we go on the vote's, this worlds gonna be probably one of the most toxic ones in history.

Starting to wish we didnt get a vote lol, as it proves we cannot be trusted with the power.

Gold ftw

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Honestly after 132 I’d prefer WW. I’m not sure we’d have won that. But having an actual competition for the end game is more fun to me than a last min merge where it’s just over. And actually getting the chance to compete is fun for me.

isnt that what your ally attempted to do by merging with memes to get way ahead than everyone else, you may not have done it just before last stand like funky but the intention was pretty much the same.

issue with dom is ally cap, if that is lowered you cant really just merge and hit last stand because you do not own 40-45% of dom circle

DeletedUser56253

Hi I couldn't find the speed 6 option.
Can we make a new poll?

Maxjoo

Phrourach
World Wonders mixed with Conquest will make this world more competitive; also, the Alliances' cap should be more than 50 player, in that way the WW's workload would be less "nerve raking", and the "merging issue" less important

DeletedUser41523

isnt that what your ally attempted to do by merging with memes to get way ahead than everyone else, you may not have done it just before last stand like funky but the intention was pretty much the same.

issue with dom is ally cap, if that is lowered you cant really just merge and hit last stand because you do not own 40-45% of dom circle

Yes and that’s still the worst end game. WW Funky group vs Venom/Meme would come down to planning, activity, responsiveness, etc. Olympus Funky group vs Venom/Meme would also come down to planning, activity, responsiveness, etc.

Dom came down to who can fit the most people in a roster and press last stand the fastest. Personally that’s just not very fun for me. And it’ll always be that. Even on a smaller cap, if you take a city off a group, they just fill it with a back up.

kingpg28

Phrourach
@everyone if this world is 60 ally cap, i will drop with a ally of 60 to spam every ally out this world, that will include kinman and sema, so keep voting cap 60 and this world will not last long