EN 81 player line up

DeletedUser37948

if this world is 2 or 3 revolt as expected then it will have a massive turn out if its 3/3 revolt no morale then i know it will be one of the best servers in the last few years for top teams joining

i just hope EN and The Syn turn out to play, as everyone wants to see that fight and after all the trash talk and bravado if one does not they will look lame

Zarun-

Strategos
if this world is 2 or 3 revolt as expected then it will have a massive turn out if its 3/3 revolt no morale then i know it will be one of the best servers in the last few years for top teams joining

i just hope EN and The Syn turn out to play, as everyone wants to see that fight and after all the trash talk and bravado if one does not they will look lame

Will EN play speed 2? Can't see it being anything but that, based on past world releases and how many want to join.

Settings aren't always based on logic tho.

DeletedUser46374

I am bringing the team from us27 if the speed is right.
cifojb85jytq5h07g.gif

DeletedUser31822

Large group from Niceae plan to join this "famous" new server.....

DeletedUser37948

i hope it is a speed 2 server then nither the syn nor en will be in there comfort zone and both will have an excuse to back down.

ultimatly any good player or team can play any speed

will be great to see the settings and watch how this unfolds

at the very least the forums will light up from the trash talk is my guess

DeletedUser

I think the more precise question here is who WILL NOT join EN81..

DeletedUser

Got the grepolis bug i will probably be back in here as long as its above speed 1 i do prefer revolt but will play either missed all the grepolis people :)

DeletedUser22940

50/50 for me
Really depends on settings and new features

Was that a Shingzu sighting?? Hit me up bro.

DeletedUser48578

HELLLOOO, any premade group I could join with? I used to play in Gamma back then but I stop because I was pretty busy. Now I want back in to have some fun with Grepolis :)

DeletedUser41715

just an observation concerning the premade alliances cause if its a siege world i am also planning to join with a premade alliance. the number of people who will join after so many months of delay, its gonna be huge. which means that no matter how fast people will send the links etc to their teamates to join, it will be extremely difficult to be close to each other. only a few secs of delay might place you 5-10 islands further. a few minutes will mean a different ocean