En 81. When? Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser46838

Proof grepo is better: LoU no longer exists.

I hope its speed 1 revolt unit speed 1 alliance cap 12

I wonder how long it would take to reach world wonders

DeletedUser23986

NO world for 4 months now, inno is set on record making!

DeletedUser48331

LoU is basically a game where you strategically place your buildings and build a castle in order to conquer someone( the castle also means that you can get conquered)

Grepo is more strategic because you don't need 20 mines operating for you.

I tend to disagree, I've been leading top EU multiple server winning alliance, so I probably know what I'm talking about. Both combat and end-game were much more staregical than just park CS and send support, or send res to WW and keep the island under your control.

Proof grepo is better: LoU no longer exists.

That only proves one thing, Inno knows better than selling their games to retards from EA. I still dunno what those dudes from Phenomic were thinking, at the time they sold LoU, EA was already a well known games graveyard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41715

en 81 world name will be ''Sinope''. you can see it if you visit support to post a ticket

DeletedUser45581

Waiting

en 81 world name will be ''Sinope''. you can see it if you visit support to post a ticket
Whatever the name is, We are waiting for a 3/3 world with a conquest system and waiting to play with you partner

DeletedUser

Is it not obvious what they are doing? Coding in new features that's what. I say it's worth waiting for.

or teaching the community a lesson for all the times people said : "new worlds are being released very fast and because of that old worlds are dying".

DeletedUser48465

I don't think they are ever releasing a new world :/ 4 months and nothing

DeletedUser28974

very true lol.
nor can they make money by not releasing worlds for so long that people get bored and lose interest in their game. companies do get complacent from time to time.

DeletedUser27128

They actually can... when the new worlds come out, people will be scrabling to get there, and more people = more gold usage = more money.

DeletedUser28974

and that it true for every world. my point was that their comes a time where they wait too long. people that would have waited for a few weeks or a month or two to scramble to get to that world, get pushed to wait more than 2 months, more than 3 months, more than 4 months. longer they must wait, less interest they have. less interest = less players. less players = less gold

Varun

Strategos
and that it true for every world. my point was that their comes a time where they wait too long. people that would have waited for a few weeks or a month or two to scramble to get to that world, get pushed to wait more than 2 months, more than 3 months, more than 4 months. longer they must wait, less interest they have. less interest = less players. less players = less gold

Not in Grepo. This is one game where people join, regardless of the time the world is released. Trust me, I have been here since Alpha (en1) :)

DeletedUser28974

of course there will still be people joining, just not as many as there could have been.
more time sitting waiting for a world, means more time people get to think about why they hell they are really going to play this boring game again =P

Status
Not open for further replies.