En 81. When? Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35069

It had to be after the end of the pets contest or the additonal prize would have been kinda useless

DeletedUser41523

So when does the announcement happen? At this rate i'll be married with 3 kids faster.

DeletedUser

The suspense is killing me. But this is going to be fun, an utter bloodbath. I don't know anyone who isn't planning on joining the second it opens.

Looks like it's going to be at least another week though.

DeletedUser

Well, not EVERYONE will be joining EN81, as it can be either conquest or revolt and most alliances are specialized on either one of those. Would be awesome if they did a double-world-release as someone proposed earlier, but should only one of the 2 be released and another months' long wait for the other one to follow, some might get a bit aggitated.

As far as "jump in the second the world opens" or "wait for a while and join late" goes I think every alliance has their own strategy regarding that and is actually irrelevant in the context of the world opening. Late starters just have to keep an eye on the world, as with such a long gap between worlds the world might witness a flood of players and might fill up faster than the late-joiners might anticipate.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
the comp prize has nothing to do with the release date, if the world had been announced before the comp ended then the additional prize would have applied to the next release

Zarun-

Strategos
Whoever thought of this 6 month delay is a genius tbh.

- Giving devs time to implement features.
- Generating massive amounts of interest for new world.
- Allowing older worlds to finish and players preparing to exodus them - decreasing maintenance and server costs.
- Opening a 3/3 on US, raking in the gold over there.

etc. Brilliant really.

DeletedUser41523

But now its on Inno to not disappoint us with this world. They need to get some serious hype going. Morale is a no, bad settings are a huge no.

Status
Not open for further replies.