En 81. When? Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser18132

We haven't had a speed world since the the summer of 2012... Just saying...

DeletedUser29370

Revolt world...
Anytime this year...
Preferably before Christmas...
I really don't understand why it's taking so long especially without any announcement from Innogames,

DeletedUser37948

inno never let us know it aids suspence lol but i understand there was a big backlash to so many servers being opend so often.

there will be a new server and it is hard to wait when your ready but once its open it will be a much better server because of the wait.

still i do hope its soon and revolt as well

*Adasko*

Phrourach
maybe no more new world ? grepolis have many bug's and they must first fix it

DeletedUser32250

last en world was conquest, so most great conquest players are still active there. i doubt they would be greatfull of another conquest world begining. but im sure after so long revolt fans are desperate for a new revolt server and so my geuss is next world will be revolt.

You had Pando not so long ago?! :)
Speed 3 conq no moral is over due - en68 - en81...that's a long time. Especially since speed 2 conq worlds have been frequent throughout this period. EG: Katane, Olynthus, and now Rhammus. :)

DeletedUser37948

You had Pando not so long ago?! :)
Speed 3 conq no moral is over due - en68 - en81...that's a long time. Especially since speed 2 conq worlds have been frequent throughout this period. EG: Katane, Olynthus, and now Rhammus. :)

well looking at past history inno like to keep thing fair and alternate conquest and then revolt so while your choice of settings maybe overdue they probs wont come out untill after a revolt server has been launched

Richard

Strategos
Hey all,

Just to let you know, Im not ignoring these threads. I've passed on the request for a new world to Inno, so fingers crossed they will give us one in the near future. To clarify, I am as in the dark about a new world as anyone.

Thanks again

Richard

DeletedUser31385

Is it your boss that decides this or is it someone higher up?

DeletedUser

Is it your boss that decides this or is it someone higher up?

what a stupid question. he's hired by innogames and the admins who are also hired by innogames would decide when to release a new server right :s?

DeletedUser46838

Let's talk about speed settings in general:

Game speed 1: since hermanassa
Game speed 2: since Rhammus
Game speed 3: since Nysa

Wayyyy overdue for game speed 1

DeletedUser33530

Let's talk about speed settings in general:

Game speed 1: since hermanassa
Game speed 2: since Rhammus
Game speed 3: since Nysa

Wayyyy overdue for game speed 1

Yes and the speed one world Oropos just ended wonders and probably won't last much longer so odds are in favor of a speed one by far.

DeletedUser

Looks like I'm not the only one wanting this world desperately!

DeletedUser32496

The more comments on these pages the better chance of it opening like last time but back then they wanted to reduce one world a month.

DeletedUser

Have some patience guys a new world should be out soon :).

3 months patience is not patience enough? Or maybe you were being sarcastic? Perhaps 2 months a go hilarious, but this issue is far from funny now. Based on universal community sentiment, we all agree, en81 is way overdue!

Status
Not open for further replies.