En 82 name-Tripolis?

DeletedUser25249

So just wondering the thoughts of the next server name, I came up with Tripolis or Tripoli, how do grepo create the names anyway?

P.s the settings should be world speed 3 unit speed 4 conq don't care for the rest:p

DeletedUser27128

I think the world names are names of ancient greek cities...?

DeletedUser41715

I think the world names are names of ancient greek cities...?

true, the majority of the names are from ancient Greek cities. however not all. Rhammus for example doesnt exist. unless they wanted to write Rhamnus which exists but they spelled it wrong

DeletedUser35069

We're due another speed 4 unit speed. Everyone keeps banging on about how there hasn't been any speed 3 forver etc etc. All the speed 4s are pretty much done.

3:4 please call it anything

DeletedUser32412

What I wanna know is what bright spark decided .. lets open a revolt world before we open another conquest world .. clearly revolt system is not going to draw as many ppl .. as it is half the game conquest is..

DeletedUser41523

Its for the new players which I can respect. Baudin raises a good point, lets be honest, a lot of people surrendered to this world others are hoping the US 43 world bails them out. If it doesn't they'll resign to one of them and join anyways and US43 is experimenting with instant buy.

So lets be honest here, many people no matter how annoyed they are, want a new world. They will totally be on EN 81 which means they'll be helping new players. Or they'll be on US 43 which means they'll be helping new players AND testing a feature.

DeletedUser32412

You could have just said..

It is a matter of perspective.

I on the other hand was merely getting out my daily grepo rant! I just needed something to be angry about and more importantly something or someone to direct it at..

Roll on the next conquest. My feeling is it wont be to long till it gets popped out.

DeletedUser41523

No worries man, everyone needs to rant haha. Better bring it out than let it build up. :)

DeletedUser32412

Your usually right in what you say. Guess I am hoping for a 1:1 then..

DeletedUser41715

cmon inno. you are losing money by delaying. give us a speedy, no morale siege world. i also suggest no begginer protection at all. let us farm from the first minute

DeletedUser47690

it would be nice if we get some feedback from mods, like in previous post en81 on release month :)

DeletedUser13405

So just wondering the thoughts of the next server name, I came up with Tripolis or Tripoli, how do grepo create the names anyway?

P.s the settings should be world speed 3 unit speed 4 conq don't care for the rest:p

If the alliance cap 50 or less....sign me up!!! Settings would be a dream

DeletedUser35069

They are perfect especially with that cap although I would have to add no morale

Especially now Thebes is on countdown for closure, it was the only unit speed 4 conquest server

http://prntscr.com/5rto88

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EN 82 Name?

I suggest Thyrea

The Battle of Thyrea was fought between Argos and Spartans in 546 BCE. It was also named "The Battle of the Champions". The Argives and the Spartans had been engaged in a series of Wars for control of northern Greece for around 150 years prior to this battle.

Both cities decided that instead of another major war taking place it should be decided by just 300 champion hoplites from each side and thus spare the others. This would be known as 'The Battle of Champions'. With everything to loose, the battle would have been hard and fierce. According to ancient historians it really came down to a last man standing affair.

Thyrea would be a fitting name for a conquest world.