En 82 Should Be...

• Thread starter DeletedUser28974
  • Start date

DeletedUser27128

Is there another place where we can contact Inno and ask them to release a server? Because they definitely are not reading all this.

DeletedUser31385

I should mention the new server will have gold trading and instant buy on it. They released it onto a larger server already.

DeletedUser27128

IMHO, Gold trading and instant buy won't make much of a difference.

Instant buy is a double edged sword - massively beneficial for heavy gold users, but awful for normal gold users. As for gold trading, its the same. Basically it justs makes heavy gold users able to exploit the system more, while the majority of the community faces decreased benefits of gold.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

Would a formal petition work? It did for Rhammus, we got our desired settings. If enough people be a part of it, then they will (hopefully) listen to us!

DeletedUser39031

Is there another place where we can contact Inno and ask them to release a server? Because they definitely are not reading all this.
I remember everyone agreeing that Inno should take a few months between worlds a while back, and now that they're doing it everyone's complaining :)

DeletedUser27128

I remember everyone agreeing that Inno should take a few months between worlds a while back, and now that they're doing it everyone's complaining :)

Servers have started to die out faster, due to the extra building levels, etc. IMO they should release a new server once a month (or 2 months).

DeletedUser35069

There's a difference between leaving a gap between new servers and not having any conquest servers from 2014/15 open for new registration. It's borderline incompetence for a online company to be operating with no option for players to join and play the game. Any new players that joined now would be stuck on servers from 2013.

I

DeletedUser

en 82 should be...

ANNOUNCED NOW!!!!!!! Before we all end up playing farmville, simcity or even worse tribal wars ;)

DeletedUser

yeah it was getting hectic for a while but 6 months is a long time i think conquest players are pretty concerned they may have to wait even longer now its not going to be march..so april is probably the soonest they can hope for, or join an ancient server (if any are open that aren't revolt)

a little clarification is all anyone is really asking.

DeletedUser31385

I wish it was sooner. Other servers are releasing once a month.

DeletedUser28974

can we not have a middle ground? lol
or are our only 2 options between a new world every 2 weeks and every 9 months :p

DeletedUser

@ Richard, Baudin..sharky pebble, jnc do any of you have any info at all or are you in the dark as much as the rest of us..i feel like going to Germany and cutting Marcels Fringe off...oh he quit innit? who do i aim my hate at?:p

DeletedUser27128

Another day going, no sign of a new server. Instead, we get improved graphics for advisors :rolleyes: