En 82 Should Be...

• Thread starter DeletedUser28974
  • Start date

DeletedUser13405

Please make the next decent CQ world a small alliance cap world

DeletedUser35069

Don't believe anybody asked for a 200 cap so I'm guessing nobody reads or cares about these threads. They're pretty pointless.

DeletedUser32412

The problem with such a high cap is that the danger of all the better players joining together, thus taking away a lot of the competitive aspect of a server. Smaller Cap means the better players are more dispersed and creates a healthier competitive edge..

Again what do I know..

Of course you dont have to use all of the 200 limit but then it kinda makes sense to do so if winning the end game is your agenda..

Have to say personally the only disappointing aspect to the new world settings is the unit speed. High cap is not ideal but for me not as big as the unit speed..

Had the world been speed 3, unit speed 4 Forwandert with cap 200 would you be joining?

DeletedUser35069

No, caps way too high. I'll never play a 200 cap again, been there before.

DeletedUser35069

Sorry dude. I'll quit my crying right now.. However, not sure if you noticed, the post above MightyD asked me a question and I was simply responding. Obviously a 200 cap is cool!! and you're now here to discuss it so please explain what's so great about the cap in alternative to other caps?

DeletedUser44785

Alliance cap should be more like 50-60, but the rest looks good.

Also, should be pre-2.0 Grepo world. I cannot stress this enough. v1.26 world would make me need a new pair of pants.

I don't see why not. other games have throwback worlds. RS has RS classic that people still play. plenty of other games have throwback worlds or "classic worlds" there is even a tribal war2 to tribal wars

JungleBear

Phrourach
the old worlds were alot of fun, lots of players and i mean 50,000 on a server.. caps didnt exist then doesnt matter now either, higher the better i prefer as i like one team rather then part a part b etc....

Farming the old way, lol i remember that having to do it again on tw2 while i wait for this ha ha

lots of us quit when 2.0 came out, lots of benefits to it, took away a few bits we liked.. hate the wonders ( prinicpal right ) but game killer....

Will have a dabble in this next world although speed a little higher than i like, Im sure il see some old faces in there. Happy battling guys and gals....