En 82 Should Be...

• Thread starter DeletedUser28974
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Enga not playing Grepolis?? what is the world coming too...

I have not touched Grep for month, but was curious to see if there was a new world starting soon and the settings mentioned certainly appeals to give it a little time again.

Surprised by the lack of Inno information about new worlds though, something going on?

GD

DeletedUser

so inno whats going on ????????

servers closing , ancient conquest servers only ones running, you have a good bit of feedback, the consensus being 3/3 with alliance cap of 100ish.. announce or tell us what is going on?

DeletedUser

Enga not playing Grepolis?? what is the world coming too...

I have not touched Grep for month, but was curious to see if there was a new world starting soon and the settings mentioned certainly appeals to give it a little time again.

Surprised by the lack of Inno information about new worlds though, something going on?

GD

Hey mate

Long time since we had fun back in Epsilon and Achilles. Let me know if you wanna join in for a premade with right settings. We got a great team there already waiting to get kicking:D

cheers,
enga

DeletedUser20415

so inno whats going on ????????

servers closing , ancient conquest servers only ones running, you have a good bit of feedback, the consensus being 3/3 with alliance cap of 100ish.. announce or tell us what is going on?

Game is Dying

DeletedUser27128

PctYeUX.jpg

DeletedUser15953

100 Alliance Cap is good, any smaller and we get a load of daft alliance families all linked together, very messy ... any bigger and we get a load of simmers doing nothing with a few active players.

Better to have 100-cap alliances, makes for a neater, leaner, meaner fighting machine ...

DeletedUser26617

100 Alliance Cap is good, any smaller and we get a load of daft alliance families all linked together, very messy ... any bigger and we get a load of simmers doing nothing with a few active players.

Better to have 100-cap alliances, makes for a neater, leaner, meaner fighting machine ...

Even that's too much !
50-70 perfecto

DeletedUser

Hey mate

Long time since we had fun back in Epsilon and Achilles. Let me know if you wanna join in for a premade with right settings. We got a great team there already waiting to get kicking:D

cheers,
enga

sure, put me down and let me know :)

be interesting to see if INNO GAMES listens...

DeletedUser

Alliance cap should be more like 50-60, but the rest looks good.

Also, should be pre-2.0 Grepo world. I cannot stress this enough. v1.26 world would make me need a new pair of pants.

DeletedUser17088

alliance cap is about as important as me wearing full body armour to play call of duty, Fun and a little constricting but nevertheless redundant. Last i played the game, Shared forums and Pacts turned a cluster of alliances into one big carebear crew. so why do we even have alliance caps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! needs more !!!!!! thats better.

Fisty would play a world like this:

World speed 2
Unit speed 2
Conquest
No morale
Grepo app attack alarm deactivated

I have no knowledge of the other new stuff so i cannot comment. :) viva la one vs all

DeletedUser25865

World speed 2/3
Unit speed 3
Conquest
No morale
alliance cap 80

2 other options should be in the mix

no heroes
Grepo app attack alarm and potusek alarm deactivated

DeletedUser27128

Yeah no alarm would be fun, seeing how "great" players collapse ;)

Speed: 2/3
Unit Speed: 2/3
Conquest
No morale
Cap 300
No Alarm

o_O

DeletedUser

yup im all for no alarm, it will make a 3/3 very very interesting.

also fisty makes a good point. Why bother with alliance caps at all? as we see in sinope en81 even 120 caps have breed multiple feeders.every alliance is going down this route for survival and it always ends up a quantity game never a quality game , at least until the simmers have burnt off.

My great hope in this server taking so long to bring out is that the illuminati have figured out a new end game so we can bury WW once and for all

DeletedUser47690

inno obviously doesnt care about players, its all about the money money money, is it hard to post 1 msg with any kind of info? seems it is

DeletedUser44089

yh since we have a new event coming up, the world just got postponed most likely.

DeletedUser28974

it really cant be that much trouble for them to give us a rough time frame for when it will open. horrible treatment of their customers from these guys

DeletedUser

No attack alarm would just be great!

But how do you actually ensure guys on a computer dont cheat with this? Would soon be an unequal playing field. Basically next to impossible to enforce this. Unfortunately.

DeletedUser

Alliance cap should be more like 50-60, but the rest looks good.

Also, should be pre-2.0 Grepo world. I cannot stress this enough. v1.26 world would make me need a new pair of pants.

I am old school:) So would love to see pre 2.0 farming style back. The good days when you had to make a trade off between farming maximally with 149 horses OR maximize your nuke size. Now you can more and less do both with much less severe trade offs.
1.0 had a much better system in this sense.

cheers,
enga