en 85 Trash Talking Thread

DeletedUser50502

This was pretty successful on en 83 so we'll try it out here, trash talk everybody around :p

DeletedUser50502

Are they actually? They're going to do two worlds at once? That means these forums are going to be 100% about them

DeletedUser49358

Well...I heard EN is also joining this world.

Makes sense, since alliance cap for the other revolt world was only 50, the members of their academy can make en85 their 'main' world and just be casual support to the main EN team in 84.

DeletedUser42857

Makes sense, since alliance cap for the other revolt world was only 50, the members of their academy can make en85 their 'main' world and just be casual support to the main EN team in 84.

You really think EN under their full name will treat any world as a "casual world"?

Besides, this is speed 2, well known En prefer 3 or 4, and many of them are still playing wonders in sinope, not sure they will play three worlds..

And if they do, speed 2 might even be enough to tempt.. no... never mind..

DeletedUser50502

You really think EN under their full name will treat any world as a "casual world"?

Besides, this is speed 2, well known En prefer 3 or 4, and many of them are still playing wonders in sinope, not sure they will play three worlds..

And if they do, speed 2 might even be enough to tempt.. no... never mind..

Who? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Or is it The Syndicate who would do .5 speed if it was possible

DeletedUser49497

This world looks like trash to be honest. Its officially dead already :(

DeletedUser

The world barely started tho...

Theres still tons of people who don't know a new world is open.

DeletedUser46838

I think I think I think that Dr. DoomDoom is playing this world. But Im not so sure....

DeletedUser50502

This world will be fun I think. Worlds are fun if most people are busy playing another world, I like gaming in a small community

DeletedUser49497

Lol Japhy your alliance has two sister alliances already :p

DeletedUser50502

Lol Japhy your alliance has two sister alliances already :p

I know, and if I saw that done by someone else I would make fun of them too, but our plan is actually pretty good. We are getting a 3rd one soon xD. We are just spreading out to different areas, but act as one alliance. It is not a 'Let's make 4 alliances so that we can get recruit 389452387520 players sorta thing

DeletedUser49497

I know, and if I saw that done by someone else I would make fun of them too, but our plan is actually pretty good. We are getting a 3rd one soon xD. We are just spreading out to different areas, but act as one alliance. It is not a 'Let's make 4 alliances so that we can get recruit 389452387520 players sorta thing
Well good luck to you sir :)

DeletedUser46838

LOL Japhy, you joined before me by like an hour and I'm already catching up. No gold lol

edit: Just beat you.

DeletedUser50502

LOL Japhy, you joined before me by like an hour and I'm already catching up. No gold lol

edit: Just beat you.

I started this world, played for like a half hour and then had to leave for awhile so I haven't had that much gametime, but gg