en 93 premade

DeletedUser41715

looking for players to join alliance only noobs allowed.
we ll join only if its a conquest speed 1 in everything, actiive morale, night bonus, min noobs protection 60 days.we ll enter ocean 00 and our target is to win the crown with colonizations through festivals and theatre plays.only simmers will be accepted.the fighters can join gothams premade.
roster
me( founder, dictator, president, prime minister)
nooby
noobier
noobiest
super nooby
extra super nooby

those that are interested to join, post your name bellow

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Not interested in joining, but best of luck
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser22399

damn. it looks like its harder than i thought to find noobs. all players are fighters nowdays

Mate dont trouble yourself - we have all seen the BZC line-up and I'm fairly sure that you have swept up all the noobs that still exist out there. We will promise to send any stragglers we find lurking your way though

DeletedUser41715

depends. you have to answer correctly to a question in order to test you if you are capable to join. whats a cs?

DeletedUser22708

What's the name of your premade here? BZC? It does fit the description
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser41715

you dont read carefully digi. i had it with bold letters. only noobs allowed. you interested? i think you have what it takes to receive an invitation. i can arrange super noob to be your mentor and later give you an important role like colonization commander. you ll supervise and arrange where to send cs to colonize

DeletedUser48660

woah woah woah i wanna learn how to colonize.. sign me up!!

DeletedUser22708

you dont read carefully digi. i had it with bold letters. only noobs allowed. you interested? i think you have what it takes to receive an invitation. i can arrange super noob to be your mentor and later give you an important role like colonization commander. you ll supervise and arrange where to send cs to colonize
Super noob to be my mentor, oh my god, I had no idea the great gkassimis was going to tutor me. Sign me up buddy

DeletedUser41715

Super noob to be my mentor, oh my god, I had no idea the great gkassimis was going to tutor me. Sign me up buddy
first you need to pass the question test. it looks like fotn doesnt know the answer. give a reply to see if are worthy to join

DeletedUser41715

What's a cs, tough one, a cs is a critical strike
congrats digi. you made it. welcome to the team. but i think you misunderstood me. i wont be your mentor but super noob since i am not experienced enough to teach you. i also have a mentor myself. noobier. i am not founder bc of my abilities but bc of my connections. when your 2 month tutelage ends, you ll be appointed colonization commander.

DeletedUser22708

Fine by me, sounds like a fancy title. Thanks for this opportunity to play with the best of the best

DeletedUser17513

hopefully this is a joke on account of Syndicate, the masters of speed 1 worlds lol

DeletedUser41523

That 60 day BP arouses my interest...and my alcoholism.

DeletedUser41715

isnt is 80-90%?
welcome pgezzy. however no mentor for you, all are reserved. you ll have the game to learn from yours and others mistakes. the hard way.. you ll be appointed forum admin without having forum rights. i dont think its crusial