En/US Grepo Tournament

DeletedUser49210

Lame! We came up with this a few days ago.... Shouldn't take credit from stealing someone elses idea... Thats not cool dude!

DeletedUser41523

Lame! We came up with this a few days ago.... Shouldn't take credit from stealing someone elses idea... Thats not cool dude!

Me and Cult have been talking about this awhile. Take credit for it too I don't care not an original idea even. But you should join would love to see the Dub crusade. :)

Ranga1 I mean pick a pool and join in if it interests you. So people can draft you or you can be drafted.

DeletedUser

I'd even consider not drafting dub just so another team at least has a fighting chance against mine ;)

DeletedUser12512

Wasn't there something like this before?

*digs through old threads*

Ah! Found it! Not exactly the same thing, but close.

Good luck to you nonetheless. :)

The amusing part of this is it was my idea and Daizan hijacked it from me to actually attempt it. It never really made it, but, this was the root of our pre-conceived plan to hit up Rhammus. As Daizan does, he jetted, and we just won Rhammus, so good luck with this Smiledon, it sounds fun, even if hard to make happen without Inno support

DeletedUser27128

.... Did I fail to mention that you stole the idea from me!? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If this were to be made official it should be emailed to the Game Developers. Maybe they can make a special world just for this tournament if we get enough premades to join in. Something like a world where you submit a request to join and the selection of your team with the authorization of those players to join that team. Then on the day it opens nobody has to wake up early or stay up late but each player would be added to a section of their own where the rest of their alliance is located.

Just a thought

DeletedUser12512

If this were to be made official it should be emailed to the Game Developers. Maybe they can make a special world just for this tournament if we get enough premades to join in. Something like a world where you submit a request to join and the selection of your team with the authorization of those players to join that team. Then on the day it opens nobody has to wake up early or stay up late but each player would be added to a section of their own where the rest of their alliance is located.

Just a thought

See, I already had that idea too

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?23475-Game-Variant-The-Art-of-War&highlight=Chinese

DeletedUser5819

Nice thought GL but a huge amount of work for the devs. They would have to make a whole new server for the world so that neither side had the advantage of pre-existing gold. It would need its own team of mods with no pre-existing allegiance and yet good written English.

Effectively it would be like launching a whole new community. They would have to be convinced it would be worthwhile longtem.

DeletedUser

Sign me up (As a player, not as a leader). I'll come out of retirement if this gets off the ground.

Someone would just have to pm me on skype to tell me its getting close. But I'm sure most of you oldies have it already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Ayyye maybe we should switch to PM sign ups or skype sign ups. Either or. Just because sign ups here are getting lost a bit with the buzz.

Atticus you should lead a team.

Gold, it really doesn't need to be made official. Why burden the staff with something we can do ourselves? Not very hard to spread the word and wait...besides I feel that if we send it right to Inno they'll either never get around to it or pull a Cythera and release an event immediately after the start of the world.

Credit: Honestly I don't care who takes original credit. Lets just do it. Start making calls. ;)

DeletedUser

I can be a referee .. If my alliance doesn't decide to join this world. I agree, it would take too much effort to create this tournament for the devs when us players can do it ourselves, I just hope that we can spread the word around, we'd need somebody to go to each server and each world and spread the world. Maybe the devs can at least send an Announcement.

This would not only bring players out of retirement, it will bring more players to the en servers making it an even more hotter spot than any other server.