EN vs The Syndicate

DeletedUser27128

Seriously is this going to be the topic of every revolt world from now on?

DeletedUser36743

Seriously is this going to be the topic of every revolt world from now on?

I see this distresses you a lot...feel free not to post....it may stop it bieng the topic of every revolt world...

anyhow this is my last on this thread

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38465

EN is on this world?

Beginning a new chapter into the unknown "5th generation world"?

DeletedUser38465

Joined, hmmm

Well I see some familiar names, some old enemies even from Olympia. Hi there Jo-laff. :)

See good old erik, glad to know you didnt retire like you said you were debating on. :)

Kronos hey mate no hard feelings from the last time we talked on en70.

Milenski hey buddy

Good to see vlad, hey Where is Nisa at??? Meta, bro you there?? :p

I see curadh is there though, :eek:

DeletedUser31385

I bet EN will be the first to get a coalition formed against 'em.

DeletedUser38465

Nice, well it will be interesting how this one will play out. Not many players at all on this server so far.

Not like when sinope first started, im guessing more will file in soon or some don't want to play on "Generation 5 server".

Oh hey ezy, i see you are back bro you on this world under another guise?

DeletedUser46838

EN vs syndicate will never happen. Syndicate is only limited to speed 1 and EN is everything else.

DeletedUser

Nice, well it will be interesting how this one will play out. Not many players at all on this server so

Not like when sinope first started, im guessing more will file in soon or some don't want to play on "Generation 5 server".

Oh hey ezy, i see you are back bro you on this world under another guise?
He is back in Sinope too with his own name-joined his fellow big cops:d

DeletedUser

i hate seeing this thread in every world forum.... BORING :Angry:

DeletedUser

Not every world only in worlds where there is en/half en. Honostly i think mungus got bored of this thread as well becasue he isnt spamming like he used to.

DeletedUser

Hi Morti, no just on Sinope, having a laugh with the ex Big Cats from Eubea and enjoying the last server I'll ever play. I'm not playing a server with gold trading and instant build. Inno can stick those rip offs right up their a....s :D

DeletedUser30490

this fight will nevr happen,so how about we all just shut about it?:p

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Since they're most likely never going to fight ingame. And just to stop everyone banging on about it across the community forums, how about we create a poll in the off-topic section called "Who is better, Eviction Notice or The Syndicate?"

:pro: