EN vs The Syndicate

DeletedUser27128

I don't notice many votes for either of those in the Best Alliance category... :D

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Lol! I completely forgot about that poll for a min, what a div! Well...

As I said, if they ever meet, should be a speed 2 world, as EN prefer speed 3+ and TS prefer speed 1... Just to make it fair. But then again, I don't mean to sound biased. I've heard of EN over the years, but I've never actually heard of TS until FungusMungus posted that thread challenging EN in the Acropolis.

DeletedUser22517

Instead of creating some BS pool, how about you find someone who can delete this nonsense?
My last post!

DeletedUser

Instead of creating some BS pool, how about you find someone who can delete this nonsense?
My last post!

I hate this arrogant prick more then anybody else, but he is correct.
Let him/them alone.
Let them make their own choice.
At times all this c rap makes ne think some types here are like paparazzi in search for scoop.
Reflecting their own mediocrity and calling mum for help.
If you want to fight EN do it yourself,and don't come around the fire like headless chickens hoping others will bear the weight and you can ride on the tail.
Is clear all this stupid show is a cover to ones own weakness.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I hate this arrogant prick more then anybody else, but he is correct.
Let him/them alone.
Let them make their own choice.
At times all this c rap makes ne think some types here are like paparazzi in search for scoop.
Reflecting their own mediocrity and calling mum for help.
If you want to fight EN do it yourself,and don't come around the fire like headless chickens hoping others will bear the weight and you can ride on the tail.
Is clear all this stupid show is a cover to ones own weakness.

lOL no need to hate.

Anyhow i don't understand but let's stop it please.

Roger Federer comparing with Pete Sampras, Usain Bolt comparing with car Lewis fine , but what we are doing overhere is comparing Yannick Noah (1 day fly) with Raphael Nadal, can we stop this lol.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Lol! I completely forgot about that poll for a min, what a div! Well...

As I said, if they ever meet, should be a speed 2 world, as EN prefer speed 3+ and TS prefer speed 1... Just to make it fair. But then again, I don't mean to sound biased. I've heard of EN over the years, but I've never actually heard of TS until FungusMungus posted that thread challenging EN in the Acropolis.

Rho was speed 2 , Myonia 3, world 73 was speed simming lol, EN drive all kind of cars, we we don't use the bycicle, fungus can have that speed.